The Young Turks with Cenk Uygur on Current 3/8/12

Everything About the Young Turks because the TYT Army is too Strong!
keithaddict
Certified Fan

The Young Turks with Cenk Uygur on Current 3/8/12

Postby keithaddict » Fri Mar 09, 2012 12:10 am

Segment 1 - Cenk talks about a trailer released by the Obama reelection campaign for a pro-Obama documentary due to come out, takes the chance to share his pros and cons of the Obama presidency so far, and talks about his take with TYT Epic Politics Man Michael Shure.

Segment 2 - Cenk tears apart GOP talking points about gas prices and interviews Chris Swann of Reuters on the subject.

Segment 3 - Cenk resumes his reporting on the Fox "News" Channel war on the Chevy Volt and interviews author Chris Paine about it.

Segment 4 - Cenk hosts the POWER Panel with Elise Foley of Huffington Post and Alyona Minkovski; they discuss whether or not the GOP is waging a war on women.

Segment 5 - Cenk interviews Mark Johnson, co-founder of Playing for Change, a group that thinks it can change the world through music.

Segment 6 - In the U-Block, Cenk shows viewer suggestions for what the secret service's secret code name for Newt Gingrich should be.
"Debating [Brooklyn] Billy is a bit like pissing in the wind-sure you can technically do it...but what's the point?" - Philbert

"I take my role as a troll very seriously, a good part of that job is to be irritating." - Brooklyn Billy

http://www.dailykos.com/user/ProgressivePatriotPA/

http://www.twitter.com/progpatriotpa/

JennyB

Re: The Young Turks with Cenk Uygur on Current 3/8/12

Postby JennyB » Fri Mar 09, 2012 2:51 pm

Segment 3 - Cenk resumes his reporting on the Fox "News" Channel war on the Chevy Volt and interviews author Chris Paine about it.

My husband has been glued to these segments on the War on the volt. It really pisses him off :evil:

Marie
Certified Fan

Re: The Young Turks with Cenk Uygur on Current 3/8/12

Postby Marie » Fri Mar 09, 2012 5:25 pm

Those birds aren't too worried about jobs & the economy, are they? I mean-- other than that it might get BETTER. >:

-Marie-
You find out what someone is really like in "battle," and Olbermann is who you want to be in a foxhole with, Patrick said. "On the air, we had each others' backs," said Olbermann.
-David Goetzl: "Keith Olbermann, Dan Patrick still brothers long after ESPN's 'Big Show'"; MediaPost blog, 4-6-2012

Return to “The Young Turks”