The Young Turks with Cenk Uygur on Current 2/9/12

Everything About the Young Turks because the TYT Army is too Strong!
keithaddict
Certified Fan

The Young Turks with Cenk Uygur on Current 2/9/12

Postby keithaddict » Thu Feb 09, 2012 10:58 pm

Segment 1 - Cenk talks about the C-PAC convention with David Shuster on-the-scene, with some clips of Shuster interviewing C-PAC goers.

Segment 2 - Cenk reports on President Obama's announcement today of a $25 billion mortgage fraud settlement with good points both for and against, and interviews Janell Ross of Huffington Post about it.

Segment 3 - Cenk talks about Syria and interviews a really smart professor, except I can't figure out who it was because Current SUCKS and doesn't have all the guests on the official Current TYT web site, and they posted part of this segment online but it's only the monologue part, they totally left out the awesome, informative interview. And since Current cracked down on MiniRtist I'm not getting my hopes up for speakthetruthonline posting TYT on Current on YouTube anymore. Seriously Current, if you can't post the whole episode, can't you at least post the whole segments you pick out instead of always picking a fraction of each segment??? Does the law specify that you can't even post a whole segment, or do you just hate your fans that can't afford expensive television packages??? Current, you suck. :x

Segment 4 - Cenk hosts the POWER Panel with comedian John Fugelsang and TYT Epic Politics Man Michael Shure; they talked about the implications of a recent poll showing a majority of liberals now approve of keeping Guantanamo Bay open and drone killings of U.S. citizens without due process.

Segment 5 - Cenk talks about the recent revelations from a self-proclaimed JFK intern/mistress with members of the TYT crew: Ana Kasparian, Michael Shure, and Jayar Jackson.

Segment 6 - In the U-Block, Cenk shows clips from absurd films being shown at C-PAC.
"Debating [Brooklyn] Billy is a bit like pissing in the wind-sure you can technically do it...but what's the point?" - Philbert

"I take my role as a troll very seriously, a good part of that job is to be irritating." - Brooklyn Billy

http://www.dailykos.com/user/ProgressivePatriotPA/

http://www.twitter.com/progpatriotpa/

Return to “The Young Turks”