Anyone else have trouble the last day or so?

Help With Anything technical Or Forum Related. Geek Squad on call.
proudliberal

Anyone else have trouble the last day or so?

Postby proudliberal » Fri Apr 13, 2012 1:53 am

I'd been trying to visit the forum since around 4pm yesterday (April 12), but kept getting a weird message saying that the website couldn't be found. It suggested contacting the webmaster and provided a link. I kept checking back and was finally able to connect at around 1:30 this morning. Then I had trouble posting. Anyone have any ideas as to what might have happened? I was able to visit other websites with no problem. :-k
Necessity is the mother of invention. We don't know who the father is, because Necessity gets around alot.

Marie
Certified Fan

Re: Anyone else have trouble the last day or so?

Postby Marie » Fri Apr 13, 2012 2:44 am

Since Mar. 25, actually. So long ago that my post about it has slipped down the menu!

I wonder if they got hacked or something? :-s I do know they're aware of the prob & are working on it.

-Marie-
You find out what someone is really like in "battle," and Olbermann is who you want to be in a foxhole with, Patrick said. "On the air, we had each others' backs," said Olbermann.
-David Goetzl: "Keith Olbermann, Dan Patrick still brothers long after ESPN's 'Big Show'"; MediaPost blog, 4-6-2012

proudliberal

Postby proudliberal » Fri Apr 13, 2012 3:06 pm

Seems this all started about the same time Keith got fired. Hmm...

Could it be... "Darth Joel?" :evil: :lol: :lol:
Necessity is the mother of invention. We don't know who the father is, because Necessity gets around alot.

Marie
Certified Fan

Postby Marie » Fri Apr 13, 2012 4:06 pm

proudliberal wrote:Seems this all started about the same time Keith got fired. Hmm...

You know I've wondered that myself. No Countdown on TV seems to have thrown the earth off its axis. We got rid of the expensive cable service after there was no more reason to have Current, and we've had nothing but glitches and outages with the new one! (Another outage declared a few minutes ago -- several channels affected -- and THEY CAN'T EXPLAIN IT.)

Okay, time to get serious. If Darth doesn't knock it off, I'm putting a Transylvanian curse on him. He's gonna be buying Cruex by the truckload! >:

-Marie-
You find out what someone is really like in "battle," and Olbermann is who you want to be in a foxhole with, Patrick said. "On the air, we had each others' backs," said Olbermann.
-David Goetzl: "Keith Olbermann, Dan Patrick still brothers long after ESPN's 'Big Show'"; MediaPost blog, 4-6-2012

proudliberal

Postby proudliberal » Fri Apr 13, 2012 9:58 pm

Marie wrote:
proudliberal wrote:Seems this all started about the same time Keith got fired. Hmm...

You know I've wondered that myself. No Countdown on TV seems to have thrown the earth off its axis. We got rid of the expensive cable service after there was no more reason to have Current, and we've had nothing but glitches and outages with the new one! (Another outage declared a few minutes ago -- several channels affected -- and THEY CAN'T EXPLAIN IT.)

Okay, time to get serious. If Darth doesn't knock it off, I'm putting a Transylvanian curse on him. He's gonna be buying Cruex by the truckload! >:

-Marie-

:lol:

I've noticed the same thing-- ever since Keith was fired, I've had a lot of bad luck (more so than usual!). We've got to get him back on TV somehow, and quick!! :lol:

Marie
Certified Fan

Postby Marie » Sat Apr 14, 2012 5:44 pm

It is so nice to click my bookmark and not get a 4O4 error! =D>

-Marie-

proudliberal

Postby proudliberal » Sat Apr 14, 2012 7:28 pm

Marie wrote:It is so nice to click my bookmark and not get a 4O4 error! =D>

-Marie-

Ditto! =D>

Marie
Certified Fan

Postby Marie » Sun Apr 15, 2012 2:59 am

Darn, it crashed again! [-(

Guess they need to keep monitoring it for 2 or 3 days before declaring the problem "resolved."

-Marie-

Return to “Forum Help”