This Is Why You're Fat....

Links to Other Websites and Blogs
Slfriend79
Site Admin

This Is Why You're Fat....

Postby Slfriend79 » Thu Mar 12, 2009 9:18 am

A web site recomended by Jim Ward from 'The Stephanie Miller Show' [smilie=pdt_piratz_20.gif] , but it might make some feel a little ill. [smilie=pdt_piratz_16.gif]

http://thisiswhyyourefat.com/
"Laugh hard, run fast, be kind." - Peter Capaldi as the Twelfth Doctor (Twice Upon A Time)

SusieQ
Site Admin

Re: This Is Why You're Fat....

Postby SusieQ » Thu Mar 12, 2009 9:22 am

Honestly, none of the food on the first page made me go "yummy". I won't even go to the next. ugh. Gives me a tummy ache. This country definitely needs to change our eating habits.
The modern conservative is engaged in one of man's oldest exercises in moral philosophy; that is, the search for a superior moral justification for selfishness.
-John Kenneth Galbraith

A conservative is a man with two perfectly good legs, who, however, has never learned to walk forward.
-Franklin D. Roosevelt

BrooklynBilly
Forum's Senior Troll

Postby BrooklynBilly » Thu Mar 12, 2009 10:21 am

Since having what is now referred to as a "cardiac event" five years ago I've been on a very healthy diet with lots of fruit, fish and all that good stuff. I nonetheless allow myself a regular indulgence and when I get home I'm gonna make myself a deep fried grilled cheese sandwich, boy does that look tasty.
Nemo surdior est quam is qui non audiet

Marie
Certified Fan

Postby Marie » Thu Mar 12, 2009 10:31 am

Grilled cheese w/ ham & pickles, si! But DEEP FRIED -- why?

We have a local restaurant that deep-fries their french toast. Again, I don't understand why, when they have a perfectly lovely grill to brown it on.

-Marie-
You find out what someone is really like in "battle," and Olbermann is who you want to be in a foxhole with, Patrick said. "On the air, we had each others' backs," said Olbermann.
-David Goetzl: "Keith Olbermann, Dan Patrick still brothers long after ESPN's 'Big Show'"; MediaPost blog, 4-6-2012

Return to “Other Places To Visit”