Books, Movies and Other TV
Books, TV and Movies!
Marie
Certified Fan

Prince autobiograpy on the way!

Postby Marie » Sat Mar 19, 2016 12:42 pm

So ready for this! =D>

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/bookma ... 017-876871

PS, when he says "my brother Dan," he may mean his book agent, as his only sibling is younger sister Tika.

-Marie-
You find out what someone is really like in "battle," and Olbermann is who you want to be in a foxhole with, Patrick said. "On the air, we had each others' backs," said Olbermann.
-David Goetzl: "Keith Olbermann, Dan Patrick still brothers long after ESPN's 'Big Show'"; MediaPost blog, 4-6-2012

Marie
Certified Fan

Prince seriously ill w/the flu

Postby Marie » Fri Apr 15, 2016 6:44 pm

Here's something he can put in the book.

If anyone saw earlier headlines that Prince was hospitalized after an emergency landing in Illinois, the impression you had was that he was injured in a crash. The reality is that he had cancelled two earlier concerts on account of the FLU, then tried to go back to performing before he was completely recovered with the result that he apparently got sicker on the plane afterward.

He's home from the hopital now. I hope he stays put this time. Prince -- you're 57! Stop trying to pretend you're 25! And get well soon. <3

From Reuters --
Prince recovering after emergency plane landing due to flu
Reuters
Apr 15, 2016

Singer Prince was released from an Illinois hospital on Friday after he was hospitalized with the flu following an emergency plane landing, celebrity news outlet TMZ said.

The 57-year-old singer canceled two shows last week in Atlanta due to the flu, according to TMZ. A representative for the singer told TMZ that Prince had performed in Atlanta on Thursday despite not feeling well from the flu, and felt worse after boarding a plane following his concert.

The plane made an emergency landing in Moline, Illinois, where the singer was treated and released at a local hospital. He then boarded the plane and returned home, TMZ said.

The Quad City International Airport, where TMZ reported that Prince's plane had made the emergency landing due to illness, could not confirm the incident to Reuters.

Representatives for Prince and the Federal Aviation Administration did not immediately respond to Reuters' requests for comment.

(Reporting by Piya Sinha-Roy and Eric Johnson; Editing by Chris Reese and Diane Craft)

-Marie-
You find out what someone is really like in "battle," and Olbermann is who you want to be in a foxhole with, Patrick said. "On the air, we had each others' backs," said Olbermann.
-David Goetzl: "Keith Olbermann, Dan Patrick still brothers long after ESPN's 'Big Show'"; MediaPost blog, 4-6-2012

Marie
Certified Fan

Re: Prince seriously ill w/the flu

Postby Marie » Sat Apr 16, 2016 10:58 pm

Update: Flu led to dehydration, which was what was making him feel weird.

I can testify personally that it will do that. You can't even think clearly or remember stuff (like, you need to drink more water!) if you get dehydrated.

From the Minneapolis StarTribune:
http://www.startribune.com/tmz-says-pri ... 375900161/

-Marie-

Return to “Books, Movies and Other TV”