Postby Slfriend79 » Sun Mar 05, 2017 9:37 am

There’s A Starman Waiting In The Sky
He’d Like To Come And Meet Us
But He Thinks He’d Blow Our Minds

I, I Will Be King
And You, You Will Be Queen
Though Nothing, Will Drive Them Away
We Can Be Heroes, Just For One Day

" I'm not scared of Hell. It's just Heaven for bad people." Peter Capaldi As The Twelfth Doctor - Heaven Sent

Slfriend79
Site Admin

Re: Doctor Who

Postby Slfriend79 » Mon Mar 06, 2017 1:00 pm

OMG!!! [smilie=redcolorz3_pdt_20.gif]

The Mondasian Cybermen Are BACK For The Doctor Who Series Finale!!! [smilie=redcolorz3_pdt_02.gif]

" I'm not scared of Hell. It's just Heaven for bad people." Peter Capaldi As The Twelfth Doctor - Heaven Sent

Slfriend79
Site Admin

Postby Slfriend79 » Mon Mar 13, 2017 8:55 am

New Series Ten Image :grin:

Slfriend79
Site Admin

Postby Slfriend79 » Mon Mar 13, 2017 3:48 pm

Series 10 Trailer

Slfriend79
Site Admin

Postby Slfriend79 » Tue Mar 14, 2017 1:37 pm

Doctor Who Season 10 Premiere In Theaters - Bonus Clip

Slfriend79
Site Admin

Postby Slfriend79 » Fri Mar 17, 2017 10:13 am

Series 10 Animation

Slfriend79
Site Admin

Postby Slfriend79 » Fri Mar 17, 2017 2:30 pm

Exclusive: Doctor Who Series 10 Is Bringing Back The 3-Parter As It Introduces The Terrifying Monks

It sounds like Peter Capaldi's final series is going to be epic.

By Morgan Jeffery - 17 March 2017

It's been a while, but Doctor Who is resurrecting the three-parter for Peter Capaldi's final series aboard the TARDIS.

New monsters The Monks were previously confirmed to be appearing in several episodes across series 10 – now Digital Spy can confirm that a trio of adventures (episodes 6-8) in the new series are linked.

Toby Whithouse, who's written the concluding chapter, revealed: "Mine is the third part of a three-parter – Steven Moffat's done the first one, Peter Harness did the second and I've done the third.

"It's set modern-day... and I think anything more than that and Steven will come round and kick me in the shin!"

[Above: Who are the mysterious Monks?]

The Doctor, Nardole (Matt Lucas) and new companion Bill will all face the Monks – with Whithouse telling us that actress Pearl Mackie is not just "terrific" but also "very different to previous companions".

"She has very good comic timing," he said. "And there's a lovely chemistry between her and Peter."

The Monks are – it appears – a new threat in a series that features more than a few old threats returning to menace the Doctor.

The Daleks, the Ice Warriors, Missy (Michelle Gomez), and the Cybermen – the original 1960s vintage – will all be back... but will it be one of them that sets off the Doctor's latest regeneration?

Doctor Who returns to BBC One on Saturday, April 15.

http://www.digitalspy.com/tv/doctor-who ... ter-monks/

Slfriend79
Site Admin

Postby Slfriend79 » Sun Mar 19, 2017 12:29 pm

Slfriend79
Site Admin

Postby Slfriend79 » Sun Mar 19, 2017 4:47 pm

He also drew a Dalek and signed a copy of 'The School Of Death' for charity. :grin:

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/322456893070

Slfriend79
Site Admin

Postby Slfriend79 » Mon Mar 20, 2017 8:47 am

"For Mrs. Emma Hamilton of Nelson, a Scotsman on a horse." :grin:

Slfriend79
Site Admin

Postby Slfriend79 » Mon Mar 20, 2017 2:10 pm

Bill & Twelve Riding In Bessie :grin:

From Doctor Oho On Tumblr http://doctor-oho.tumblr.com/post/158632512495

Slfriend79
Site Admin

Postby Slfriend79 » Mon Mar 20, 2017 6:44 pm

The Regeneration Tour 8)

From Hannah who442 On Google+ https://plus.google.com/u/0/1020460435

Slfriend79
Site Admin

Postby Slfriend79 » Fri Mar 24, 2017 6:28 am

The Curse Of Fatal Death - Comic Relief Special

Marie
Certified Fan

Postby Marie » Sat Mar 25, 2017 10:25 am

J.K.Rowling tweets DALEK INVASION OF LONDON (and retweets Keith's response!)--

https://twitter.com/jk_rowling/status/8 ... 1306716160

OMITTED: at 16 hours evidence surfaces showing disgraced Trump ex-National Security Advisor Flynn was on Dalek payroll during 2016 campaign.
https://twitter.com/KeithOlbermann/stat ... 5329224705

-Marie-
You find out what someone is really like in "battle," and Olbermann is who you want to be in a foxhole with, Patrick said. "On the air, we had each others' backs," said Olbermann.
-David Goetzl: "Keith Olbermann, Dan Patrick still brothers long after ESPN's 'Big Show'"; MediaPost blog, 4-6-2012

Slfriend79
Site Admin

Postby Slfriend79 » Mon Mar 27, 2017 9:22 am

Help the Doctor defeat the Daleks in a special BBC Live Lesson

The Doctor needs your help… The Daleks have engineered a supernova of epic proportions that has damaged the TARDIS, and now the devastating shock wave is heading to Earth. Only the combined power of a million micro:bits can save the TARDIS, the Doctor and the world!

On Tuesday 28th March at 11am, you can help the Doctor and join the UK's biggest classroom with our special live and interactive Doctor Who and the micro:bit Live Lesson.

BBC Live Lessons support teachers and bring curriculum content to life. These broadcasts are streamed live from location to classrooms across the UK through the Live Lessons website. Please note the live stream will only be available in the UK.

Using their BBC micro:bit, students will be challenged to help the Doctor defeat the Daleks and save Earth in this epic 50 minute adventure. This lesson is aimed at 11-13 year olds and is devised around computational thinking skills, with guest experts from the fields of web search and computer gaming.

Find out more about the Doctor Who and the micro:bit Live Lesson and get your micro:bits ready… The Doctor needs you!

Here's a short taster of what BBC Live Lessons are all about and another date for the diary is Monday 24th April, as the adventure will continue with lots more great new Doctor Who curriculum linked projects and another mission set by the Doctor… Watch this space (and time)!

http://www.bbc.co.uk/blogs/doctorwho/en ... 68ee297986

Return to “Books, Movies and Other TV”