Damn, Charl!e Dan!els sure is a hater!

Marie
Certified Fan

Damn, Charl!e Dan!els sure is a hater!

Postby Marie » Mon Oct 21, 2013 7:04 pm

Just took a look at his Twitter acct. Really awful!

-Marie-
You find out what someone is really like in "battle," and Olbermann is who you want to be in a foxhole with, Patrick said. "On the air, we had each others' backs," said Olbermann.
-David Goetzl: "Keith Olbermann, Dan Patrick still brothers long after ESPN's 'Big Show'"; MediaPost blog, 4-6-2012

proudliberal

Re: Damn, Charl!e Dan!els sure is a hater!

Postby proudliberal » Mon Oct 21, 2013 7:12 pm

Marie wrote:Just took a look at his Twitter acct. Really awful!

-Marie-

Yeah, another deep-south, redneck, "Christian" determined to bring back the Confederacy! Yee-haw, y'all! :roll: [-(
Necessity is the mother of invention. We don't know who the father is, because Necessity gets around alot.

Marie
Certified Fan

Postby Marie » Mon Oct 21, 2013 8:09 pm

proudliberal wrote:

Yeah, another deep-south, redneck, "Christian" determined to bring back the Confederacy! Yee-haw, y'all! :roll: [-(

I never thought a musician would be so openly creepy! (well... Nugent, but he's nuts)

-Marie-
You find out what someone is really like in "battle," and Olbermann is who you want to be in a foxhole with, Patrick said. "On the air, we had each others' backs," said Olbermann.
-David Goetzl: "Keith Olbermann, Dan Patrick still brothers long after ESPN's 'Big Show'"; MediaPost blog, 4-6-2012

proudliberal

Postby proudliberal » Mon Oct 21, 2013 10:42 pm

Marie wrote:
proudliberal wrote:

I never thought a musician would be so openly creepy! (well... Nugent, but he's nuts)

-Marie-

Yeah, and most of them are from the deep south (or at least deep red states). Sorry if I offend any of my few liberal and/or sensible friends from those areas, but it's the truth!
Necessity is the mother of invention. We don't know who the father is, because Necessity gets around alot.

Return to “Music”