Are all the people praising this on YouTube putting us on?

Marie
Certified Fan

Are all the people praising this on YouTube putting us on?

Postby Marie » Thu Dec 13, 2012 8:23 am

This woman is such a bad singer, it's hard to believe all the inspirational effects she's having on the commentors to this vid.

Are the song and the comments a hoax or what? :-s

-Marie-
You find out what someone is really like in "battle," and Olbermann is who you want to be in a foxhole with, Patrick said. "On the air, we had each others' backs," said Olbermann.
-David Goetzl: "Keith Olbermann, Dan Patrick still brothers long after ESPN's 'Big Show'"; MediaPost blog, 4-6-2012

dejapig
Site Admin

Re: Are all the people praising this on YouTube putting us o

Postby dejapig » Thu Dec 13, 2012 9:06 am

:shock: That's awful! :lol:
Maybe there's a whole group of one-shoulder outfit fetishists out there that we didn't know about?
Be who you are & say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter & those who matter don't mind. --Dr. Seuss
Keith Olbermann rocks! --dejapig

Marie
Certified Fan

Re: Are all the people praising this on YouTube putting us o

Postby Marie » Thu Dec 13, 2012 5:09 pm

All those people saying they have to hear it at the start of every day! I'm going Wha--?

Maybe this is an experiment to see if they can get other people to disregard what their own ears tell them and agree that, yeah, this is TRUE GENIUS, all those other guys can't be wrong. It would make a pretty good sociological experiment, when you think about it!

-Marie-
You find out what someone is really like in "battle," and Olbermann is who you want to be in a foxhole with, Patrick said. "On the air, we had each others' backs," said Olbermann.
-David Goetzl: "Keith Olbermann, Dan Patrick still brothers long after ESPN's 'Big Show'"; MediaPost blog, 4-6-2012

Return to “Music”