Two For St. Patrick's

AaronCT

Re: Two For St. Patrick's

Postby AaronCT » Fri Mar 16, 2012 12:26 pm

A couple more...

"Overcome the angry by non-anger; overcome the wicked by goodness; overcome the miser by generosity; overcome the liar by truth." ~The Buddha

"Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience." ~Mark Twain

Marie
Certified Fan

Postby Marie » Fri Mar 16, 2012 2:05 pm

Is it seemly to think about political history on St. Paddy's Day?

-Marie-
You find out what someone is really like in "battle," and Olbermann is who you want to be in a foxhole with, Patrick said. "On the air, we had each others' backs," said Olbermann.
-David Goetzl: "Keith Olbermann, Dan Patrick still brothers long after ESPN's 'Big Show'"; MediaPost blog, 4-6-2012

Marie
Certified Fan

Postby Marie » Sat Mar 17, 2012 9:04 pm

Celtic harps say Ireland to me, probably more than any other music:

-Marie-
You find out what someone is really like in "battle," and Olbermann is who you want to be in a foxhole with, Patrick said. "On the air, we had each others' backs," said Olbermann.
-David Goetzl: "Keith Olbermann, Dan Patrick still brothers long after ESPN's 'Big Show'"; MediaPost blog, 4-6-2012

Marie
Certified Fan

Postby Marie » Fri Apr 06, 2012 1:06 am

Bobby Darin - Simple Song of Freedom (which he wrote)

-Marie-

BrooklynBilly
Forum's Senior Troll

Postby BrooklynBilly » Sat Mar 16, 2013 2:19 pm

A timely reprise.

BrooklynBilly wrote:Happy Saint Patrick's Day from Bill Brennan

Nemo surdior est quam is qui non audiet

Marie
Certified Fan

Postby Marie » Sat Mar 16, 2013 2:29 pm

Re the Clancy Bros. song -- every time I've heard a story on the news lately about John Brennan's nomination, that song started going around in my head! (I have the album w/the song on it. :-)

-Marie-

Return to “Music”