The NOW PLAYING Thread

Marie
Certified Fan

Re: The NOW PLAYING Thread

Postby Marie » Sun Oct 30, 2016 12:47 am

PhilbertReturns wrote:

Fixed the coding so it will play! :wink:

-Marie-
You find out what someone is really like in "battle," and Olbermann is who you want to be in a foxhole with, Patrick said. "On the air, we had each others' backs," said Olbermann.
-David Goetzl: "Keith Olbermann, Dan Patrick still brothers long after ESPN's 'Big Show'"; MediaPost blog, 4-6-2012

PhilbertReturns

Postby PhilbertReturns » Sun Oct 30, 2016 11:37 pm

Odd, it plays for me just fine....I always double check my links just to make sure. It was playing last night after I posted it.
"That's why I do. I drink...and I knowthings."

-Tyrion Lannister

"Game of Thrones"

Marie
Certified Fan

Postby Marie » Mon Oct 31, 2016 7:17 am

PhilbertReturns wrote:Odd, it plays for me just fine....I always double check my links just to make sure. It was playing last night after I posted it.

Yours have always played for me, too. That's one of the weird things about computers, I guess. Perhaps it's because the board software has gone through a few updates recently.

At any rate, you only need the part of the YouTube code that comes after the = sign for it to work. :-)

-Marie-
You find out what someone is really like in "battle," and Olbermann is who you want to be in a foxhole with, Patrick said. "On the air, we had each others' backs," said Olbermann.
-David Goetzl: "Keith Olbermann, Dan Patrick still brothers long after ESPN's 'Big Show'"; MediaPost blog, 4-6-2012

Marie
Certified Fan

Doug Sahm: 'Her Dream Man Never Came'

Postby Marie » Sat Jan 07, 2017 1:41 pm

Beautiful song, based on the traditional melody of "La Paloma."

-Marie-

Marie
Certified Fan

Postby Marie » Sun Sep 10, 2017 5:31 am

-Marie-

Marie
Certified Fan

Postby Marie » Mon Sep 11, 2017 3:31 am

You will not believe the editing to the music in this video. It is perfection! (And btw, how many of the films/dancers can you name? :-)

-Marie-

Marie
Certified Fan

Postby Marie » Mon Sep 11, 2017 4:23 am

Weird Al long strange trip beginning & ending w/"Poker Face"

-Marie-

Return to “Music”