Photobucket Is A Bunch Of D****

Generally Lighter Fare--please put Politics in Politics and News in News. Things that don't fit in either of the above categories.
Slfriend79
Site Admin

Photobucket Is A Bunch Of D****

Postby Slfriend79 » Fri Jun 30, 2017 11:09 am

I will no longer be able to post picture on the fourm, unless there's a way I can post directly from my computer. :-(

Photobucket is now making it mandatory for people to pay a minimum of $5.99 a month to post pictures on sites like here... What a bunch of D****. :evil:
" I'm not scared of Hell. It's just Heaven for bad people." Peter Capaldi As The Twelfth Doctor - Heaven Sent

Marie
Certified Fan

Re: Photobucket Is A Bunch Of D****

Postby Marie » Fri Jun 30, 2017 1:36 pm

:shock: Mine are still displaying -- but I wonder if they'll still be here after I clear my temporary cache?

-Marie-
You find out what someone is really like in "battle," and Olbermann is who you want to be in a foxhole with, Patrick said. "On the air, we had each others' backs," said Olbermann.
-David Goetzl: "Keith Olbermann, Dan Patrick still brothers long after ESPN's 'Big Show'"; MediaPost blog, 4-6-2012

Marie
Certified Fan

Postby Marie » Fri Jun 30, 2017 1:38 pm

Slfriend79 wrote:I will no longer be able to post picture on the fourm, unless there's a way I can post directly from my computer. :-(

I've noticed other people do direct uploads to the boards, but I've never done it.

-Marie-

I have no clue how that's done. :-(
You find out what someone is really like in "battle," and Olbermann is who you want to be in a foxhole with, Patrick said. "On the air, we had each others' backs," said Olbermann.
-David Goetzl: "Keith Olbermann, Dan Patrick still brothers long after ESPN's 'Big Show'"; MediaPost blog, 4-6-2012

Marie
Certified Fan

Postby Marie » Fri Jun 30, 2017 10:17 pm

Here's what our FAQ says about posting images:

Can I post images?
Yes, images can be shown in your posts. If the administrator has allowed attachments, you may be able to upload the image to the board. Otherwise, you must link to an image stored on a publicly accessible web server. You cannot link to pictures stored on your own PC (unless it is a publicly accessible server) nor images stored behind authentication mechanisms, e.g. hotmail or yahoo mailboxes, password protected sites, etc. To display the image use the BBCode [img] tag.

So far as I know, attachments are still allowed here. I don't know how to do attachments. Maybe one of the mavens can tell us?

-Marie-

Slfriend79
Site Admin

Postby Slfriend79 » Sat Jul 01, 2017 12:54 am

I just posted this photo with the Photobucket direct link and the forums Img.

Lets see if it lasts.
" I'm not scared of Hell. It's just Heaven for bad people." Peter Capaldi As The Twelfth Doctor - Heaven Sent

Marie
Certified Fan

Postby Marie » Sat Jul 01, 2017 5:05 am

Slfriend79 wrote:I just posted this photo with the Photobucket direct link and the forums Img.

Lets see if it lasts.

I can't see your images. Can you see this? --

-Marie-

Slfriend79
Site Admin

Postby Slfriend79 » Sat Jul 01, 2017 8:10 am

Marie wrote:
Slfriend79 wrote:I just posted this photo with the Photobucket direct link and the forums Img.

Lets see if it lasts.

I can't see your images. Can you see this? --

-Marie-

Your pic is fine, but mine is gone now. :evil:

Slfriend79
Site Admin

Postby Slfriend79 » Sun Jul 09, 2017 8:36 am

Looks like I was wrong about the price... The b****** want $400.00 a year to be able to post your pics on forums and other sites.

http://www.bbc.com/news/technology-40492668

Return to “The Lounge”