Keith on SportsCenter today (Thursday, May 9) at 6 pm EST

Keith Olbermann related topics. This Forum combines all Olbermann threads from KeithOlbermann.Org. KO.O.
StevenHW

Keith on SportsCenter today (Thursday, May 9) at 6 pm EST

Postby StevenHW » Thu May 09, 2019 10:16 am

According to Keith's Twitter header:

Next SportsCenter: 6 PM Thu. 5/9

That is, 6:00 pm Eastern, 3:00 pm Pacific.

I usually tape the show in advance throughout the week during that time frame, just so I don't forget!

Marie
Certified Fan

Re: Keith on SportsCenter today (Thursday, May 9) at 6 pm EST

Postby Marie » Thu May 09, 2019 11:36 am

StevenHW wrote:According to Keith's Twitter header:

Next SportsCenter: 6 PM Thu. 5/9

That is, 6:00 pm Eastern, 3:00 pm Pacific.

I usually tape the show in advance throughout the week during that time frame, just so I don't forget!

I'm setting the clock now to remind me!

Thanks, Steven!

-Marie-
You find out what someone is really like in "battle," and Olbermann is who you want to be in a foxhole with, Patrick said. "On the air, we had each others' backs," said Olbermann.
-David Goetzl: "Keith Olbermann, Dan Patrick still brothers long after ESPN's 'Big Show'"; MediaPost blog, 4-6-2012

StevenHW

Postby StevenHW » Thu May 09, 2019 1:56 pm

Uh-oh! Looks like KO has since changed his Twitter header to reflect a schedule change:

Next SportsCenter: 6 PM Fri 5/10

Well, anyway, just to be on the safe side, I would still recommend that everyone just tape the ESPN SportsCenter from 6:00 pm Eastern/3:00 pm Pacific for days in advance. If he still doesn't show up, at least he does the "Not Top 10 Plays of The Week" near the end, every Friday!

Marie
Certified Fan

Postby Marie » Thu May 09, 2019 3:51 pm

StevenHW wrote:Uh-oh! Looks like KO has since changed his Twitter header to reflect a schedule change:

Next SportsCenter: 6 PM Fri 5/10

Well, anyway, just to be on the safe side, I would still recommend that everyone just tape the ESPN SportsCenter from 6:00 pm Eastern/3:00 pm Pacific for days in advance. If he still doesn't show up, at least he does the "Not Top 10 Plays of The Week" near the end, every Friday!

Good idea!

-Marie-
You find out what someone is really like in "battle," and Olbermann is who you want to be in a foxhole with, Patrick said. "On the air, we had each others' backs," said Olbermann.
-David Goetzl: "Keith Olbermann, Dan Patrick still brothers long after ESPN's 'Big Show'"; MediaPost blog, 4-6-2012

Marie
Certified Fan

Postby Marie » Fri May 10, 2019 5:42 pm

Friday, watching now. This is Keith's show. And all of a sudden up pops the John Wick 3 promo with the first few bars of Beethoven's 9th second movement -- it's like Countdown on ESPN!

-Marie-

Return to “Keith Olbermann”