KO w/Peter Kafka on RecodeMedia 10/5/2016

Keith Olbermann related topics. This Forum combines all Olbermann threads from KeithOlbermann.Org. KO.O.
Marie
Certified Fan

KO w/Peter Kafka on RecodeMedia 10/5/2016

Postby Marie » Thu Oct 06, 2016 6:37 pm

Keith Olbermann: Don’t blame Donald Trump on the media
< 1 day ago · 39 minutes

"THE CLOSER" host and former ESPN and MSNBC anchor Keith Olbermann talks with Recode's Peter Kafka about the 2016 presidential race and the rise of Donald Trump. Olbermann says Trump is not a totally new phenomenon, noting that political demagogues like Huey Long and Joe McCarthy lived before the era of cable TV.

Olbermann also discusses his past jobs in cable news, the Netflix-influenced future of media and how he cured his addiction to arguing with Twitter trolls.

LISTEN: http://www.stitcher.com/podcast/recode- ... oplay=true

-Marie-
You find out what someone is really like in "battle," and Olbermann is who you want to be in a foxhole with, Patrick said. "On the air, we had each others' backs," said Olbermann.
-David Goetzl: "Keith Olbermann, Dan Patrick still brothers long after ESPN's 'Big Show'"; MediaPost blog, 4-6-2012

Marie
Certified Fan

Re: KO w/Peter Kafka on RecodeMedia 10/5/2016

Postby Marie » Sat Oct 08, 2016 5:45 am

Guys, I just listened to the whole interview and the host is so sharp and the chemistry is soooo good, I think you will love it, too.

Like most Keith interviews, it ranges far and wide and is full of surprises as well as familiar stories for the longtime Keith fan.

I hope Keith does lots more shows with Kafka. This could be the start of a beautiful friendship! :-)

-Marie-
You find out what someone is really like in "battle," and Olbermann is who you want to be in a foxhole with, Patrick said. "On the air, we had each others' backs," said Olbermann.
-David Goetzl: "Keith Olbermann, Dan Patrick still brothers long after ESPN's 'Big Show'"; MediaPost blog, 4-6-2012

Return to “Keith Olbermann”