Keith mentioned on the "Awful Announcing" website

Keith Olbermann related topics. This Forum combines all Olbermann threads from KeithOlbermann.Org. KO.O.
StevenHW

Keith mentioned on the "Awful Announcing" website

Postby StevenHW » Thu Apr 07, 2016 8:55 am

The link also includes the Bill Simmons podcast with Keith being a guest.

Keith: "I'm in a hotel room with two dogs, and about one/one-thousandth of all my possessions right now".

http://awfulannouncing.com/2016/keith-olbermann-tells-bill-simmons-sportscenter-cant-be-fixed-its-not-solvable.html

Marie
Certified Fan

Re: Keith mentioned on the "Awful Announcing" website

Postby Marie » Thu Apr 07, 2016 11:13 am

Awful Announcing eagerly references/comments upon anything that's reported about Keith, since they're a sports aggregator.

The original link to the Bill Simmons podcast & related info was posted in the "Keith's Guest Appearances" area of the forum, back when the interview first occurred , here:

viewtopic.php?p=255841#p255841

It is titled, "Keith & Bill Simmons discuss, well, everything, incl. politics."

Incidentally, if you haven't looked in on that thread lately, by all means mosey on over now b/c you will be really surprised at the diverse places KO's been showing up!

-Marie-
You find out what someone is really like in "battle," and Olbermann is who you want to be in a foxhole with, Patrick said. "On the air, we had each others' backs," said Olbermann.
-David Goetzl: "Keith Olbermann, Dan Patrick still brothers long after ESPN's 'Big Show'"; MediaPost blog, 4-6-2012

Return to “Keith Olbermann”