"Bye Felicia" thread (b/c Keith just got a tweet from her!)

Keith Olbermann related topics. This Forum combines all Olbermann threads from KeithOlbermann.Org. KO.O.
User avatar
Marie
Certified Fan
Posts: 32260
Joined: Sat Aug 12, 2006 9:13 pm
Location: In front of my computer

"Bye Felicia" thread (b/c Keith just got a tweet from her!)

Postby Marie » Sat Sep 28, 2013 1:36 am

This is so cute! #TheRealFelicia sounds like such a nice down-to-earth person. She's been getting a large charge out of the familiarity with and the use this catchphrase, and this morning she contacted Keith -- to his great surprise! =D>

https://twitter.com/KeithOlbermann/stat ... 5660862464
https://twitter.com/KeithOlbermann/stat ... 5285525504
https://twitter.com/angela_means/status ... 1306609664 "Keith is funny with it."

Another great thing about this is, someone had tweeted her a while back that you never hear anyone say, "HI, Felicia" -- and that's the first thing Keith said, after his initial amazement. :lol:

-Marie-
You find out what someone is really like in "battle," and Olbermann is who you want to be in a foxhole with, Patrick said. "On the air, we had each others' backs," said Olbermann.
-David Goetzl: "Keith Olbermann, Dan Patrick still brothers long after ESPN's 'Big Show'"; MediaPost blog, 4-6-2012


Image

User avatar
Marie
Certified Fan
Posts: 32260
Joined: Sat Aug 12, 2006 9:13 pm
Location: In front of my computer

Re: "Bye Felicia" thread (b/c Keith just got a tweet from he

Postby Marie » Sat Sep 28, 2013 4:59 am

This guy has a terrific suggestion: :-)
Guest appearance after the playoffs?
https://twitter.com/jasonalandent/statu ... 5665321984

-Marie-
You find out what someone is really like in "battle," and Olbermann is who you want to be in a foxhole with, Patrick said. "On the air, we had each others' backs," said Olbermann.
-David Goetzl: "Keith Olbermann, Dan Patrick still brothers long after ESPN's 'Big Show'"; MediaPost blog, 4-6-2012


Image

User avatar
proudliberal
Posts: 3667
Joined: Sun Feb 05, 2012 11:12 pm
Location: Deep Red South, but hopefully not for long.

Re: "Bye Felicia" thread (b/c Keith just got a tweet from he

Postby proudliberal » Sat Sep 28, 2013 9:07 pm

I'd love to see her go on the show after Keith returns from Atlanta! That would be great! :lol:
Necessity is the mother of invention. We don't know who the father is, because Necessity gets around alot.

User avatar
Marie
Certified Fan
Posts: 32260
Joined: Sat Aug 12, 2006 9:13 pm
Location: In front of my computer

Re: "Bye Felicia" thread (b/c Keith just got a tweet from he

Postby Marie » Sat Sep 28, 2013 9:17 pm

proudliberal wrote:I'd love to see her go on the show after Keith returns from Atlanta! That would be great! :lol:

It would make all the blogs, that's for sure!

Unfortunately she started protecting her tweets after all the attention started pouring in early this morning, so without an invite you can't see what else she has said online. (Bad for her, since she was mainly using her account to tweet about her son's achievements -- which I already posted about over here.) That's the problem with tweeting out in the open: you have to accept all comers. [-(

-Marie-
You find out what someone is really like in "battle," and Olbermann is who you want to be in a foxhole with, Patrick said. "On the air, we had each others' backs," said Olbermann.
-David Goetzl: "Keith Olbermann, Dan Patrick still brothers long after ESPN's 'Big Show'"; MediaPost blog, 4-6-2012


Image

User avatar
proudliberal
Posts: 3667
Joined: Sun Feb 05, 2012 11:12 pm
Location: Deep Red South, but hopefully not for long.

Re: "Bye Felicia" thread (b/c Keith just got a tweet from he

Postby proudliberal » Sat Sep 28, 2013 9:42 pm

Marie wrote:
proudliberal wrote:I'd love to see her go on the show after Keith returns from Atlanta! That would be great! :lol:

It would make all the blogs, that's for sure!

Unfortunately she started protecting her tweets after all the attention started pouring in early this morning, so without an invite you can't see what else she has said online. (Bad for her, since she was mainly using her account to tweet about her son's achievements -- which I already posted about over here.) That's the problem with tweeting out in the open: you have to accept all comers. [-(

-Marie-


She might be afraid of Keith's haters going after her on Twitter. I wouldn't put it past them. :roll:
Necessity is the mother of invention. We don't know who the father is, because Necessity gets around alot.

User avatar
Marie
Certified Fan
Posts: 32260
Joined: Sat Aug 12, 2006 9:13 pm
Location: In front of my computer

Re: "Bye Felicia" thread (b/c Keith just got a tweet from he

Postby Marie » Sat Sep 28, 2013 9:51 pm

proudliberal wrote:
Marie wrote:
proudliberal wrote:I'd love to see her go on the show after Keith returns from Atlanta! That would be great! :lol:

It would make all the blogs, that's for sure!

Unfortunately she started protecting her tweets after all the attention started pouring in early this morning, so without an invite you can't see what else she has said online. (Bad for her, since she was mainly using her account to tweet about her son's achievements -- which I already posted about over here.) That's the problem with tweeting out in the open: you have to accept all comers. [-(

She might be afraid of Keith's haters going after her on Twitter. I wouldn't put it past them. :roll:

Yeah, I think she was startled, and that may have been part of it.

-Marie-
You find out what someone is really like in "battle," and Olbermann is who you want to be in a foxhole with, Patrick said. "On the air, we had each others' backs," said Olbermann.
-David Goetzl: "Keith Olbermann, Dan Patrick still brothers long after ESPN's 'Big Show'"; MediaPost blog, 4-6-2012


Image

User avatar
proudliberal
Posts: 3667
Joined: Sun Feb 05, 2012 11:12 pm
Location: Deep Red South, but hopefully not for long.

Re: "Bye Felicia" thread (b/c Keith just got a tweet from he

Postby proudliberal » Sat Sep 28, 2013 9:59 pm

Marie wrote:
proudliberal wrote:
Marie wrote:It would make all the blogs, that's for sure!

Unfortunately she started protecting her tweets after all the attention started pouring in early this morning, so without an invite you can't see what else she has said online. (Bad for her, since she was mainly using her account to tweet about her son's achievements -- which I already posted about over here.) That's the problem with tweeting out in the open: you have to accept all comers. [-(

She might be afraid of Keith's haters going after her on Twitter. I wouldn't put it past them. :roll:

Yeah, I think she was startled, and that may have been part of it.

-Marie-


Her Twitter feed was probably bombarded by tweets (many of them from his fans, I'm sure). Maybe she'll remove the protected status after things calm down a bit.
Necessity is the mother of invention. We don't know who the father is, because Necessity gets around alot.

User avatar
Marie
Certified Fan
Posts: 32260
Joined: Sat Aug 12, 2006 9:13 pm
Location: In front of my computer

Re: "Bye Felicia" thread (b/c Keith just got a tweet from he

Postby Marie » Sat Sep 28, 2013 10:00 pm

proudliberal wrote:I'm sure her Twitter feed was bombarded by tweets (many of them from his fans, I'm sure). Maybe she'll remove the protected status after things calm down a bit.

Hope so. She seems a charming person & doting mom. :-)

-Marie-
You find out what someone is really like in "battle," and Olbermann is who you want to be in a foxhole with, Patrick said. "On the air, we had each others' backs," said Olbermann.
-David Goetzl: "Keith Olbermann, Dan Patrick still brothers long after ESPN's 'Big Show'"; MediaPost blog, 4-6-2012


Image

User avatar
winterbabe5
Posts: 543
Joined: Mon Mar 07, 2011 1:53 pm

Re: "Bye Felicia" thread (b/c Keith just got a tweet from he

Postby winterbabe5 » Mon Sep 30, 2013 12:37 pm

I hate to sound stupid but who is Felicia? I have no idea where Keith got that reference from.

User avatar
Marie
Certified Fan
Posts: 32260
Joined: Sat Aug 12, 2006 9:13 pm
Location: In front of my computer

Re: "Bye Felicia" thread (b/c Keith just got a tweet from he

Postby Marie » Mon Sep 30, 2013 12:43 pm

winterbabe5 wrote:I hate to sound stupid but who is Felicia? I have no idea where Keith got that reference from.

It's pretty much explained in the foregoing tweets, but try googling his catchphrases. Seeing it in context is way better than a 2nd-hand description! :-)

-Marie-
You find out what someone is really like in "battle," and Olbermann is who you want to be in a foxhole with, Patrick said. "On the air, we had each others' backs," said Olbermann.
-David Goetzl: "Keith Olbermann, Dan Patrick still brothers long after ESPN's 'Big Show'"; MediaPost blog, 4-6-2012


Image

User avatar
Marie
Certified Fan
Posts: 32260
Joined: Sat Aug 12, 2006 9:13 pm
Location: In front of my computer

Re: "Bye Felicia" thread (b/c Keith just got a tweet from he

Postby Marie » Mon Sep 30, 2013 6:15 pm

Angela has un-protected her Twitter account again, so we can read! =D>

This tweet in particular: <3
I love having any relevance to KO.

-Marie-
You find out what someone is really like in "battle," and Olbermann is who you want to be in a foxhole with, Patrick said. "On the air, we had each others' backs," said Olbermann.
-David Goetzl: "Keith Olbermann, Dan Patrick still brothers long after ESPN's 'Big Show'"; MediaPost blog, 4-6-2012


Image

User avatar
proudliberal
Posts: 3667
Joined: Sun Feb 05, 2012 11:12 pm
Location: Deep Red South, but hopefully not for long.

Re: "Bye Felicia" thread (b/c Keith just got a tweet from he

Postby proudliberal » Mon Sep 30, 2013 10:30 pm

Marie wrote:Angela has un-protected her Twitter account again, so we can read! =D>

This tweet in particular: <3
I love having any relevance to KO.

-Marie-


That's great! I don't have much time to check it out tonight, but I'll try to view her timeline tomorrow after work.
Necessity is the mother of invention. We don't know who the father is, because Necessity gets around alot.

User avatar
winterbabe5
Posts: 543
Joined: Mon Mar 07, 2011 1:53 pm

Re: "Bye Felicia" thread (b/c Keith just got a tweet from he

Postby winterbabe5 » Tue Oct 01, 2013 1:44 pm

Marie wrote:
winterbabe5 wrote:I hate to sound stupid but who is Felicia? I have no idea where Keith got that reference from.

It's pretty much explained in the foregoing tweets, but try googling his catchphrases. Seeing it in context is way better than a 2nd-hand description! :-)

-Marie-


Sorry, I read the tweets but still don't understand. What movie is it from? Is it called Friday?

User avatar
Marie
Certified Fan
Posts: 32260
Joined: Sat Aug 12, 2006 9:13 pm
Location: In front of my computer

Re: "Bye Felicia" thread (b/c Keith just got a tweet from he

Postby Marie » Tue Oct 01, 2013 1:49 pm

winterbabe5 wrote:
Marie wrote:
winterbabe5 wrote:I hate to sound stupid but who is Felicia? I have no idea where Keith got that reference from.

It's pretty much explained in the foregoing tweets, but try googling his catchphrases. Seeing it in context is way better than a 2nd-hand description! :-)

Sorry, I read the tweets but still don't understand. What movie is it from? Is it called Friday?

That's why I suggested googling it. There are all sorts of websites now which collect memes and catchphrases. Click here: https://www.google.com/search?num=100&s ... 3BSKDxvvbU

-Marie-
Last edited by Marie on Wed Nov 13, 2013 6:27 am, edited 1 time in total.
You find out what someone is really like in "battle," and Olbermann is who you want to be in a foxhole with, Patrick said. "On the air, we had each others' backs," said Olbermann.
-David Goetzl: "Keith Olbermann, Dan Patrick still brothers long after ESPN's 'Big Show'"; MediaPost blog, 4-6-2012


Image

User avatar
winterbabe5
Posts: 543
Joined: Mon Mar 07, 2011 1:53 pm

Re: "Bye Felicia" thread (b/c Keith just got a tweet from he

Postby winterbabe5 » Thu Oct 03, 2013 2:34 pm

Okay, now I get it!!!! Thanks!


Return to “Keith Olbermann”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests