Keith's Guest Appearances

Keith Olbermann related topics. This Forum combines all Olbermann threads from KeithOlbermann.Org. KO.O.
proudliberal

Keith's Guest Appearances

Postby proudliberal » Sun Feb 17, 2013 1:09 am

I decided to start a new thread here so that we can keep up with any news of guest appearances, at least until Keith returns to TV permanently.

He's scheduled to be on Craig Ferguson on Monday, Feb. 25, at 12:35 am EST (technically, I think that should be Tuesday, the 26th, for anyone recording it).

He also mentioned on Twitter that he did a voiceover for something, but he hasn't said what it was for yet (he said it was a "secret project"). Has anyone heard anything more about it?
Necessity is the mother of invention. We don't know who the father is, because Necessity gets around alot.

Marie
Certified Fan

Re: Keith's Guest Appearances

Postby Marie » Sun Feb 17, 2013 5:44 am

Good idea! (for the thread -- and for Keith to start making the talk show rounds, too!) If there's another appearance soon followed by another one, maybe make this thread a sticky.

Like you, I thought of the secret project... and about the as-yet anonymous dog...

-Marie-
You find out what someone is really like in "battle," and Olbermann is who you want to be in a foxhole with, Patrick said. "On the air, we had each others' backs," said Olbermann.
-David Goetzl: "Keith Olbermann, Dan Patrick still brothers long after ESPN's 'Big Show'"; MediaPost blog, 4-6-2012

proudliberal

Postby proudliberal » Sun Feb 17, 2013 5:28 pm

Marie wrote:Good idea! (for the thread -- and for Keith to start making the talk show rounds, too!) If there's another appearance soon followed by another one, maybe make this thread a sticky.

Like you, I thought of the secret project... and about the as-yet anonymous dog...

-Marie-

He's certainly being secretive about both, isn't he? :lol:

i'm just hoping that we have plenty of opportunities to post on this thread. Following Keith on Twitter is fine, but I really miss seeing him on TV.
Necessity is the mother of invention. We don't know who the father is, because Necessity gets around alot.

dejapig
Site Admin

Postby dejapig » Sun Feb 17, 2013 9:14 pm

Maybe he inherited his parents' dog?
Be who you are & say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter & those who matter don't mind. --Dr. Seuss
Keith Olbermann rocks! --dejapig

proudliberal

Postby proudliberal » Sun Feb 17, 2013 10:33 pm

dejapig wrote:Maybe he inherited his parents' dog?

I was thinking the same thing. I still wonder what kind of dog it is, though.

Marie
Certified Fan

Postby Marie » Mon Feb 18, 2013 12:37 am

I want to know if it lives at the apartment and if he has to take it for walks. That would be a sight. :-)

-Marie-
You find out what someone is really like in "battle," and Olbermann is who you want to be in a foxhole with, Patrick said. "On the air, we had each others' backs," said Olbermann.
-David Goetzl: "Keith Olbermann, Dan Patrick still brothers long after ESPN's 'Big Show'"; MediaPost blog, 4-6-2012

winterbabe5

Postby winterbabe5 » Mon Feb 18, 2013 1:46 pm

Marie wrote:I want to know if it lives at the apartment and if he has to take it for walks. That would be a sight. :-)

-Marie-

Thanks for the info about Keith being on Craig Ferguson. I won't forget because February 25th is my twins' birthday. So that means he will be in California so maybe he will pop up on another show. I hope so! I miss him so much:(

As for the dog, I have a funny story-Last Sunday was my oldest son's 20th birthday. We went into the city to see "The Book of Mormon". It was a great show. I can see why Keith loves it! Anyway, we had 2 hours to kill because we had to wait for my younger son's bus to return from a school trip to Washington DC. So I asked my son if we could drive to Keith's apartment building and watch for him. I wanted to see if he would come out walking a dog (or just see him!). My son was not happy about the idea so I didn't get to do it. Someday I will!

winterbabe5

Postby winterbabe5 » Mon Feb 18, 2013 1:47 pm

proudliberal wrote:I decided to start a new thread here so that we can keep up with any news of guest appearances, at least until Keith returns to TV permanently.

He's scheduled to be on Craig Ferguson on Monday, Feb. 25, at 12:35 am EST (technically, I think that should be Tuesday, the 26th, for anyone recording it).

He also mentioned on Twitter that he did a voiceover for something, but he hasn't said what it was for yet (he said it was a "secret project"). Has anyone heard anything more about it?

Sorry Proud Liberal, I should have thanked you for the info about Keith being on Craig Ferguson. I cannot wait!

Marie
Certified Fan

Postby Marie » Mon Feb 18, 2013 5:26 pm

winterbabe5 wrote:As for the dog, I have a funny story-Last Sunday was my oldest son's 20th birthday. We went into the city to see "The Book of Mormon". It was a great show. I can see why Keith loves it! Anyway, we had 2 hours to kill because we had to wait for my younger son's bus to return from a school trip to Washington DC. So I asked my son if we could drive to Keith's apartment building and watch for him. I wanted to see if he would come out walking a dog (or just see him!). My son was not happy about the idea so I didn't get to do it. Someday I will!

You could our on-the-"spot" reporter, LOL. (Get it?-- dog, Spot... oh well. :lol: )

-Marie-

proudliberal

Postby proudliberal » Mon Feb 18, 2013 10:45 pm

winterbabe5 wrote:
proudliberal wrote:I decided to start a new thread here so that we can keep up with any news of guest appearances, at least until Keith returns to TV permanently.

Sorry Proud Liberal, I should have thanked you for the info about Keith being on Craig Ferguson. I cannot wait!

You're welcome, winterbabe5!

BTW, sorry you didn't get to camp out near Keith's apartment. I would have loved a report from you on that! Next time, tell your son you're on an undercover assignment from the forum, and that it's very important that you do it! :lol:

winterbabe5

Postby winterbabe5 » Fri Feb 22, 2013 2:58 pm

proudliberal wrote:
winterbabe5 wrote:

You're welcome, winterbabe5!

BTW, sorry you didn't get to camp out near Keith's apartment. I would have loved a report from you on that! Next time, tell your son you're on an undercover assignment from the forum, and that it's very important that you do it! :lol:

My oldest son will never indulge me in my Keith obsession however, my 15 year-old son will. Wait until he learns how to drive!By the way, I have walked past Keith's building once and he lives directly across from Hunter College. It is a very happening neighborhood!

dejapig
Site Admin

Postby dejapig » Fri Feb 22, 2013 7:46 pm

Maybe I will need to check out Hunter College when I'm in New York in April... :wink: :whistle:
Be who you are & say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter & those who matter don't mind. --Dr. Seuss

proudliberal

Postby proudliberal » Sat Feb 23, 2013 12:30 am

winterbabe5 wrote:
My oldest son will never indulge me in my Keith obsession however, my 15 year-old son will. Wait until he learns how to drive!By the way, I have walked past Keith's building once and he lives directly across from Hunter College. It is a very happening neighborhood!

Maybe you could start teaching him how to drive. You and your son could check out Hunter College to see what kind of degree programs they offer. Yellow_Flash_Colorz_PDT_01

dejapig
Site Admin

Postby dejapig » Sat Feb 23, 2013 10:30 am

He knows how to drive, just quit after he banged his head on a subway and screwed up his depth perception. :grin:

Marie
Certified Fan

Postby Marie » Sat Feb 23, 2013 12:03 pm

#-o

:-)

-Marie-

Return to “Keith Olbermann”