Keith announces start date for new show will be June 20 2011

Keith Olbermann related topics. This Forum combines all Olbermann threads from KeithOlbermann.Org. KO.O.
dejapig
Site Admin

Re: UPDATE: FOKNewsChannel site goes live!

Postby dejapig » Tue Mar 01, 2011 1:18 pm

:?:
Be who you are & say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter & those who matter don't mind. --Dr. Seuss
Keith Olbermann rocks! --dejapig

Marie
Certified Fan

Postby Marie » Tue Mar 01, 2011 1:48 pm

RealInfoseek wrote:Should I keep my conservative opinions on Ann Coulter's side or drop a few here?

This corner of the forum is for posting Keith news.

However, there are other forum areas where the discussion of political opinion and other personalities, such as Ann, is ongoing.

-Marie-
You find out what someone is really like in "battle," and Olbermann is who you want to be in a foxhole with, Patrick said. "On the air, we had each others' backs," said Olbermann.
-David Goetzl: "Keith Olbermann, Dan Patrick still brothers long after ESPN's 'Big Show'"; MediaPost blog, 4-6-2012

keithaddict
Certified Fan

Postby keithaddict » Tue Mar 01, 2011 9:20 pm

Philbert wrote:
Houndfan wrote:This forum going away? Noooooooo! Why?

No, not now. Michael has steppted aside in order to pursue other interests but the board administrators and moderators will continue to keep the board functioning. Which means we are no longer a benign dictatorship---we're an oligarchy now.

:grin:

I wanna be a CZAR. 8)

Maybe we'll end up being featured on Glenn Beck one day. :grin:
"Debating [Brooklyn] Billy is a bit like pissing in the wind-sure you can technically do it...but what's the point?" - Philbert

"I take my role as a troll very seriously, a good part of that job is to be irritating." - Brooklyn Billy

http://www.dailykos.com/user/ProgressivePatriotPA/

http://www.twitter.com/progpatriotpa/

Slfriend79
Site Admin

Postby Slfriend79 » Tue Mar 01, 2011 9:29 pm

So does that mean I'm a Czarina? :wink:
"Laugh hard, run fast, be kind." - Peter Capaldi as the Twelfth Doctor (Twice Upon A Time)

winterbabe

Postby winterbabe » Wed Mar 02, 2011 12:32 pm

Please don't shut down this Forum! I am with Marie. If it is a matter of money, I would be willing to chip in as well.

Keen4Keith

Postby Keen4Keith » Wed Mar 02, 2011 1:07 pm

I just wanted to thank Michael for all of his hard work and I certainly hope our forum continues! Would also donate if $$ is an issue.
Hey, about FOK: does anybody realize that if you google it, you get FOX NEWS?? :shock: Horrifying!! I'm going to twitter Keith....

IrishEyes
Certified Fan

Postby IrishEyes » Wed Mar 02, 2011 6:30 pm

I'd be willing to throw in some bucks if needed. But if it does have to go, please let there be some warning.... don't just let it be gone one day. There are those who I would want to say good byes to or perhaps follow to the next venue.

Marie
Certified Fan

Postby Marie » Wed Mar 02, 2011 8:40 pm

Philbert wrote:
winterbabe wrote:Please don't shut down this Forum! I am with Marie. If it is a matter of money, I would be willing to chip in as well.

We're not going to.

I'm glad. :-)
And good luck to the mod crew, whose job consists too much of fighting ad bots. >:
(How do bots get through the registration process, when it's so hard for live people to do it? #-o )

-Marie-
You find out what someone is really like in "battle," and Olbermann is who you want to be in a foxhole with, Patrick said. "On the air, we had each others' backs," said Olbermann.
-David Goetzl: "Keith Olbermann, Dan Patrick still brothers long after ESPN's 'Big Show'"; MediaPost blog, 4-6-2012

Sub-Level28
Certified Fan

Postby Sub-Level28 » Thu Mar 03, 2011 11:14 am

Well Capcha or what it was called should stop them as those words get randomized and having distorted lettering which must be viewed to know the words to type

I get why google and Yahoo has bots here sort of (makes our content put to the search engine)
"Go forth and spread beauty and light" Keith's sign off August 12th '09

Twitter @SubLevel28

Used with permisssion by ReasonVsFear

winterbabe

Postby winterbabe » Thu Mar 03, 2011 2:02 pm

What a relief to hear that the Forum will remain! Whew! Thank you!

I have been meaning to write for a while now to say how much I have enjoyed the little stories Keith has been telling on FOK News Channel Website. The one about his dinner with an African-American lady and today about his first job at CNN. Also his union story and about getting fired. I tweeted him a few times already that he should write his autobiography. It would be fascinating!

Marie
Certified Fan

Postby Marie » Thu Mar 03, 2011 3:20 pm

Sub-Level28 wrote:Well Capcha or what it was called should stop them as those words get randomized and having distorted lettering which must be viewed to know the words to type

I get why google and Yahoo has bots here sort of (makes our content put to the search engine)

A few nights ago, when I was trying to figure out why I couldn't get onto Keith's new website, I cleared out all my cookies and logins. Afterwards, when it was time to log back in here, I had to repeat the Capcha thing 5 times before it would let me back on!

-Marie-

Marie
Certified Fan

Postby Marie » Thu Mar 03, 2011 9:18 pm

winterbabe wrote:What a relief to hear that the Forum will remain! Whew! Thank you!

I have been meaning to write for a while now to say how much I have enjoyed the little stories Keith has been telling on FOK News Channel Website. The one about his dinner with an African-American lady and today about his first job at CNN. Also his union story and about getting fired. I tweeted him a few times already that he should write his autobiography. It would be fascinating!

Did you see Nick Charles' response to Keith's tribute to him? <3 <3 <3

-Marie-

winterbabe

Postby winterbabe » Fri Mar 04, 2011 12:55 pm

Thanks for posting Nick Charles' comment, Marie. It was touching and right on target!

Marie
Certified Fan

Postby Marie » Fri Mar 04, 2011 12:57 pm

winterbabe wrote:Thanks for posting Nick Charles' comment, Marie. It was touching and right on target!

Especially when he's in such a bad way, to have taken the time to type that was significant, I thought.

-Marie-

Keen4Keith

Postby Keen4Keith » Fri Mar 04, 2011 2:23 pm

That's so nice, I'm sure that Keith, being the loving and sentimental guy that he is was very touched.

Sigh... it's Friday, but no "Fridays with Thurber." :-(

Return to “Keith Olbermann”