The Crazies

Keith Olbermann related topics. This Forum combines all Olbermann threads from KeithOlbermann.Org. KO.O.
scifibird
Certified Fan

The Crazies

Postby scifibird » Sat Feb 12, 2011 10:10 pm

West said he'd been named Keith Olbermann's "Worst Person In the World" five times, "and he got fired for it," as loud cheers erupted over the liberal MSNBC host's departure last month.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/02/1 ... 22423.html

God, I can't wait for Keith to come back! Listening to him was my antidote to the crazies!

Linda

Marie
Certified Fan

Re: The Crazies

Postby Marie » Sat Feb 12, 2011 10:40 pm

That is so dumb. For real.

I wish righties would quit using Keith's name as a rallying cry. Every time one of them does it, all the other blogs pick it up, and my Google News feed gets clogged up with stories that aren't even ABOUT Keith. >:

-Marie-
You find out what someone is really like in "battle," and Olbermann is who you want to be in a foxhole with, Patrick said. "On the air, we had each others' backs," said Olbermann.
-David Goetzl: "Keith Olbermann, Dan Patrick still brothers long after ESPN's 'Big Show'"; MediaPost blog, 4-6-2012

GeminiDogg

Postby GeminiDogg » Sun Feb 13, 2011 8:49 am

Allen West is a PUNK, and a disgrace to the Army uniform. He doesn't deserve to serve any political office, period. :evil:
Neo-Clown slayer and 'KO' is my mutha Funkin' Dawg!!!

winterbabe

Postby winterbabe » Mon Feb 14, 2011 12:24 pm

GeminiDogg wrote:Allen West is a PUNK, and a disgrace to the Army uniform. He doesn't deserve to serve any political office, period. :evil:

As if they would fire Keith for putting West in Worst Persons five times. West is a legend in his own mind!

Rich C

Postby Rich C » Mon Feb 14, 2011 12:46 pm

winterbabe wrote:
GeminiDogg wrote:Allen West is a PUNK, and a disgrace to the Army uniform. He doesn't deserve to serve any political office, period. :evil:

As if they would fire Keith for putting West in Worst Persons five times. West is a legend in his own mind!

Yeah like he took credit for Keith's "firing" (very heavy on the quotes). Like he was the only one to complain about Worst Persons and they listened to him. What a megalomanic. :evil:

Hey Allen...Keith's no longer on MSNBC but he will be back on the air in a few months calling out you and other right wing nut cases. Whatcha gonna do...complain to Al Gore? Yeah right.

dejapig
Site Admin

Postby dejapig » Mon Feb 14, 2011 3:37 pm

West, get over yourself already! :roll:

I bet he's short... :whistle:
Be who you are & say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter & those who matter don't mind. --Dr. Seuss
Keith Olbermann rocks! --dejapig

Return to “Keith Olbermann”