I Tweet, Therefore I Am

Keith Olbermann related topics. This Forum combines all Olbermann threads from KeithOlbermann.Org. KO.O.
Marie
Certified Fan

Re: I Tweet, Therefore I Am

Postby Marie » Fri Apr 09, 2010 6:29 pm

Slfriend79 wrote:Andrea Mitchell challenged KO to do a 'Twitter Special Comment Haiku' :wink: and he did it. =D> =D> =D> =D>

http://twitter.com/KeithOlbermann
Complete w/ CAMERA CHANGE! :lol:

-Marie-
You find out what someone is really like in "battle," and Olbermann is who you want to be in a foxhole with, Patrick said. "On the air, we had each others' backs," said Olbermann.
-David Goetzl: "Keith Olbermann, Dan Patrick still brothers long after ESPN's 'Big Show'"; MediaPost blog, 4-6-2012

Marie
Certified Fan

Postby Marie » Fri Apr 09, 2010 6:33 pm

And another photo!--

(BIG version: http://i49.photobucket.com/albums/f288/ ... erpic2.png )

-Marie-
You find out what someone is really like in "battle," and Olbermann is who you want to be in a foxhole with, Patrick said. "On the air, we had each others' backs," said Olbermann.
-David Goetzl: "Keith Olbermann, Dan Patrick still brothers long after ESPN's 'Big Show'"; MediaPost blog, 4-6-2012

keithaddict
Certified Fan

Postby keithaddict » Fri Apr 09, 2010 6:48 pm

Like a previous poster I have a prejudice against twitter so I wasn't exactly psyched that that was last night's "secret". Dylan Ratigan's twitter page (if that's the correct nomenclature) is usually highly informative with links out the wa-zoo of different sources. I don't know if it's fair to assume that Keith will be using this mostly to interact with his fans and not really to inform them on issues. I mean he's MSNBC's main guy so I guess I couldn't hold that against him if it is the case, but I hope it's not. In any event, the behind-the-scenes stuff for fans on there so far is freaking cool!
"Debating [Brooklyn] Billy is a bit like pissing in the wind-sure you can technically do it...but what's the point?" - Philbert

"I take my role as a troll very seriously, a good part of that job is to be irritating." - Brooklyn Billy

http://www.dailykos.com/user/ProgressivePatriotPA/

http://www.twitter.com/progpatriotpa/

politicaljunkie3

Postby politicaljunkie3 » Fri Apr 09, 2010 8:53 pm

I finally logged in again! It kept me off this whole afternoon.

stretchdogg

Postby stretchdogg » Sat Apr 10, 2010 12:33 pm

He's taking to Twitter quite nicely, now using Twitterific, posting photos, and plenty of tweets in the first 48 hours. Betting he's going to stick with it. Looking like he's at the Mets game today.

Sub-Level28
Certified Fan

Postby Sub-Level28 » Sat Apr 10, 2010 12:56 pm

I have to say he is a pro already at it.
I feel what he's coming with feels genuine and honest.
He did what I expected him to do, take his narrating skills and applying it to a new medium.
I don't know much about baseball at all, all I really know is the little I learn while playing Wii Sports, (not a big sport outside US and Japan) but I enjoy his take on it and his tweets about it.
"Go forth and spread beauty and light" Keith's sign off August 12th '09

Twitter @SubLevel28

Used with permisssion by ReasonVsFear

Melinda

Postby Melinda » Sat Apr 10, 2010 3:04 pm

I loved the Haiku that Keith wrote in answer to Andrea Mitchell....very cool! =D>

160 yrs ago Henry Clay insisted. (Cam Change) And he was RIGHT! Those who do not remember history's lessons forget them! Night/luck.

I have been on Twitter for some time but rarely use it. I immediately signed on to hook up with KO when
he mentioned it on the show. I had his first message on my screen before they showed him finishing it.
It must have been pre-recorded.

He apparently likes it. I noted several baseball additions today.

Melinda

Melinda

Postby Melinda » Sat Apr 10, 2010 3:15 pm

I have picked a couple of interesting Twitter tweeters to follow........Rick Perry's Hair and banisadr. Perry's Hair is funny but they
don't tweet much. banisadr is the Twitter account of the President of Iran who was kicked out by the Ayatollah. Many of his tweets
are in Farsi but when he does tweet in English he has an interesting commentary about the middle east.

You might want to check him out...

Marie
Certified Fan

Postby Marie » Sat Apr 10, 2010 3:23 pm

Melinda wrote:I have picked a couple of interesting Twitter tweeters to follow........Rick Perry's Hair and banisadr. Perry's Hair is funny but they don't tweet much. banisadr is the Twitter account of the President of Iran who was kicked out by the Ayatollah. Many of his tweets are in Farsi but when he does tweet in English he has an interesting commentary about the middle east.

You might want to check him out...
Wow, that's really taking me back to 1979. I had some Persian friends at school who got kicked out of the country because of getting behind in updating their visas. (Any other time, the INS would have just let it ride, but everyone got very vengeful after the embassy takeover.) I wish I knew what happened to them. They were so nice.

-Marie-

Slfriend79
Site Admin

Postby Slfriend79 » Sat Apr 10, 2010 6:14 pm

KO Tweets while waiting for a Train. :lol:

"Laugh hard, run fast, be kind." - Peter Capaldi as the Twelfth Doctor (Twice Upon A Time)

Keen4Keith

Postby Keen4Keith » Sat Apr 10, 2010 6:44 pm

This is so much fun!!

Slfriend79
Site Admin

Postby Slfriend79 » Sat Apr 10, 2010 6:53 pm

KO liked Tom Baker's 'Doctor Who'! :o

Keith Olbermann wrote:...Like SciFi but not a geek. Tom Baker's Dr was great. Try movie "Quatermass And The Pit" or US title 5M Yrs To Earth

http://twitter.com/KeithOlbermann

I always knew the man had good taste. :wink:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

"Laugh hard, run fast, be kind." - Peter Capaldi as the Twelfth Doctor (Twice Upon A Time)

stretchdogg

Postby stretchdogg » Sun Apr 11, 2010 12:15 am

KO and Rachel are having a little tweet-a-thon at 1 AM EDT... exchanging Tweeting tips. Cute.

Slfriend79
Site Admin

Postby Slfriend79 » Sun Apr 11, 2010 8:30 am

Michael wrote:It would appear folks were a tad premature in "breaking up" Keith and Katy/ :lol:

They are just like the haters who keep canceling 'Countdown'...WRONG. :P

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Marie
Certified Fan

Postby Marie » Sun Apr 11, 2010 11:19 am

Michael wrote:It would appear folks were a tad premature in "breaking up" Keith and Katy/ :lol:
I posted this pic on Friday, after brightening and sharpening it. Find the full-size, plus a smaller one with all the names on it, here -- viewtopic.php?p=165377#p165377

-Marie-

Return to “Keith Olbermann”