I Tweet, Therefore I Am

Keith Olbermann related topics. This Forum combines all Olbermann threads from KeithOlbermann.Org. KO.O.
Marie
Certified Fan

Re: I Tweet, Therefore I Am

Postby Marie » Thu Feb 17, 2011 3:49 am

That's such a cute pic!

Back in '07 he was still being playful about his development from snarky but essentially mildmannered newsman to his increasing "lightning rod" persona; MSNBC hadn't yet become "THE place for politics." If he'd only known how all that was going to go...

Btw, I have a version of that Sporting News cover that's slightly smaller but without the UPC label if you'd like.

-Marie-
You find out what someone is really like in "battle," and Olbermann is who you want to be in a foxhole with, Patrick said. "On the air, we had each others' backs," said Olbermann.
-David Goetzl: "Keith Olbermann, Dan Patrick still brothers long after ESPN's 'Big Show'"; MediaPost blog, 4-6-2012

Marie
Certified Fan

Postby Marie » Thu Feb 17, 2011 4:33 am

Keith is NOT shutting the hell up! [-(
http://twitter.com/KeithOlbermann/statu ... 4261330944

=D>

-Marie-
You find out what someone is really like in "battle," and Olbermann is who you want to be in a foxhole with, Patrick said. "On the air, we had each others' backs," said Olbermann.
-David Goetzl: "Keith Olbermann, Dan Patrick still brothers long after ESPN's 'Big Show'"; MediaPost blog, 4-6-2012

NancyB
Spaz

Postby NancyB » Thu Feb 17, 2011 11:45 am

Marie wrote:Keith is NOT shutting the hell up! [-(

=D>

-Marie-

For the love of peachy, why are you following KO if you want him to shut up? :roll: Sheesh. People! :roll:

scifibird
Certified Fan

Postby scifibird » Thu Feb 17, 2011 11:56 am

We are happy he is NOT shutting up, emphasis on NOT, as the person on twitter told him to.

Linda

Marie
Certified Fan

Postby Marie » Thu Feb 17, 2011 12:02 pm

scifibird wrote:We are happy he is NOT shutting up, emphasis on NOT, as the person on twitter told him to.

Linda

But they try. Lord, how they try! #-o

-Marie-

winterbabe

Postby winterbabe » Thu Feb 17, 2011 1:35 pm

Marie wrote:I still have Katy's Twitter in my bookmarks and click it occasionally, just to see what she's up to. Was surprised to see this -- :-s
http://twitter.com/katytur4ny/status/36813471853060096

Girl, you had your chance.....

-Marie-

It seems that Katy often laments over her single status. I wonder whom broke up with whom? :-k

winterbabe

Postby winterbabe » Thu Feb 17, 2011 1:37 pm

Marie wrote:Keith is NOT shutting the hell up! [-(

=D>

-Marie-

One of my favorite past times is to read Keith's replies to the trolls on Twitter. They are hilarious! :LMAO

scifibird
Certified Fan

Postby scifibird » Thu Feb 17, 2011 2:07 pm

winterbabe wrote
It seems that Katy often laments over her single status. I wonder whom broke up with whom? :-k

I was wondering the exact same thing!

Linda

Marie
Certified Fan

Postby Marie » Thu Feb 17, 2011 2:20 pm

scifibird wrote:
winterbabe wrote

I was wondering the exact same thing!

Linda

I doubt we'll ever find out, but it most likely was a case of both realizing they each wanted something different from the relationship. The only thing we do know (from Keith himself) is that he was ready to take the plunge early on, but for whatever reason she was not.

It's too bad. It seemed as though they were really good together.

-Marie-

Marie
Certified Fan

Postby Marie » Thu Feb 17, 2011 3:47 pm

winterbabe wrote: One of my favorite past times is to read Keith's replies to the trolls on Twitter. They are hilarious! :LMAO

One of the reasons the punchlines practically write themselves is that trolls never think of the implications of their own insults. Hence the latest example of a Keef troll take-down.

@SHannitysHair tweets to Breitbart:
@AndrewBreitbart first we have Senior Fellow @EricBoehlert now we have Chief News Officer @KeithOlbermann. #BigTitlesSmallPeckers #tcot #p2

Keith responds:
So a SITE called "big" must mean a REALLY small...

8)

-Marie-

winterbabe

Postby winterbabe » Thu Feb 17, 2011 3:56 pm

Marie wrote:
winterbabe wrote: One of my favorite past times is to read Keith's replies to the trolls on Twitter. They are hilarious! :LMAO

One of the reasons the punchlines practically write themselves is that trolls never think of the implications of their own insults. Hence the latest example of a Keef troll take-down.

@AndrewBreitbart first we have Senior Fellow @EricBoehlert now we have Chief News Officer @KeithOlbermann. #BigTitlesSmallPeckers #tcot #p2

Keith responds:

8)

I always enjoy when one of the trolls writes to Ketih "Your a moron". I can just hear Keith's sigh of exasperation! :LMAO

Marie
Certified Fan

Postby Marie » Thu Feb 17, 2011 4:04 pm

winterbabe wrote:
Marie wrote:

Keith responds:

8)

I always enjoy when one of the trolls writes to Ketih "Your a moron". I can just hear Keith's sigh of exasperation! :LMAO

I once saw a rightie angrily post:

"THERE'S NOTHING WRONG WITH MY GRAMMER!"

I'm waiting for someone to hit Keith with that one -- just to see how he'll work Kelsey into the reply! :grin:

-Marie-

Marie
Certified Fan

Postby Marie » Thu Feb 17, 2011 4:13 pm

Another thing I wonder about is why people don't check the Internet first, before Tweeting Keith regarding his future.

Despite the pleasure he's undoubtedly getting from reorganizing the news division at Current and planning out the new show, it's got to be annoying to have to answer the same question over and over.

They don't even bother to scroll back through his tweets to see what he's been talking to other people about!

So rude! >:

-Marie-

Sub-Level28
Certified Fan

Postby Sub-Level28 » Thu Feb 17, 2011 4:18 pm

People are in general lazy and stupid and can't be arsed.
"Go forth and spread beauty and light" Keith's sign off August 12th '09

Twitter @SubLevel28

Used with permisssion by ReasonVsFear

Marie
Certified Fan

Postby Marie » Fri Feb 18, 2011 10:49 am

Keith says if Billo asks where the moon came from, he'll say "I PUT IT THERE."

Heck, every girl knows that Keith hung the moon. :-)

And here it is, as seen from his balcony. (very big pic; I'll just post link)

-Marie-

Return to “Keith Olbermann”