KEITH IS BACK ON MONDAY!!!!

Keith Olbermann related topics. This Forum combines all Olbermann threads from KeithOlbermann.Org. KO.O.
Marie
Certified Fan

Re: KEITH IS BACK ON MONDAY!!!!

Postby Marie » Sat Mar 27, 2010 9:05 pm

IrishEyes wrote:Great!!! Can't tell you how much I've missed him.
I-E, your avatar reminds me of Munch's :shock: painting!

-Marie-
You find out what someone is really like in "battle," and Olbermann is who you want to be in a foxhole with, Patrick said. "On the air, we had each others' backs," said Olbermann.
-David Goetzl: "Keith Olbermann, Dan Patrick still brothers long after ESPN's 'Big Show'"; MediaPost blog, 4-6-2012

jwolfbauer
Certified Fan

Postby jwolfbauer » Sat Mar 27, 2010 10:42 pm

Marie wrote:

-Marie-

I didn't pick that, did I? :lol:
In brightest day,
In blackest night,
No evil shall escape my sight.
Let those who worship evil’s might,
Beware my power: Green Lantern’s Light.
"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort & convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge & controversy."- MLK Jr.
'Those who make peaceful revolution impossible will make violent revolution inevitable.'" JFK

IrishEyes
Certified Fan

Postby IrishEyes » Sun Mar 28, 2010 9:31 am

Marie wrote:

-Marie-

Actually, its part of a photograph from a figurine that was my mothers. But your observation is correct, I never noticed it before. Glad I could entertain.
Attachments
DSCN0362.jpg
DSCN0362.jpg (6.42 KiB) Viewed 1695 times

Echo_Extirpation

Postby Echo_Extirpation » Sun Mar 28, 2010 10:14 am

Lol talk about oddball.

I have an honest question, why do so many people call Keith crazy and compare him to Sean Hannity in polarization.. Of course he has his own opinions, HCR being one of them, but the thing that first turned me on to Keith was the amount of factual information and sources that accompany the stories he covers.

The only conclusion i can come to is they say he's a crazy liberal because he is the only alternative to Fox News and he calls them out on their BS.

Marie
Certified Fan

Postby Marie » Sun Mar 28, 2010 12:24 pm

IrishEyes wrote:Actually, its part of a photograph from a figurine that was my mothers. But your observation is correct, I never noticed it before. Glad I could entertain.

LOL, yeah, I recognized it as a Hummel-type figurine. I thought it was Red Riding Hood and that there might also be a wolf to go with it maybe. :-)

And I also thought of, um, what Michael said. We haven't seen the blow-up doll races or much of the funny stuff at all, for that matter, for a long time, with Keith gone. But we won't have long to wait now!

-Marie-
You find out what someone is really like in "battle," and Olbermann is who you want to be in a foxhole with, Patrick said. "On the air, we had each others' backs," said Olbermann.
-David Goetzl: "Keith Olbermann, Dan Patrick still brothers long after ESPN's 'Big Show'"; MediaPost blog, 4-6-2012

misslindagene

Postby misslindagene » Sun Mar 28, 2010 2:03 pm

KO back on Monday!!!! Now I have a reason to live!!!!!!

Keen4Keith

Postby Keen4Keith » Sun Mar 28, 2010 4:54 pm

politicaljunkie3 wrote:
Keen4Keith wrote:I have been thinking, all week, how sad that Keith wasn't around for the passage of the health care bill, but I bet he'll make up for it! HOOSAHAS! THE KEITH IS BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And thanks to Lawrence for making this long absence berarable. He did a great job!

The show goes by so slowly without Keith.

I missed Keith as much as anybody but I still think Lawrence did a great job. I never missed a show!

PugMom

Postby PugMom » Sun Mar 28, 2010 5:14 pm

Woopee! I'm glad he's coming back!...not that O'Donnell is bad, it just that it makes it so much easier to fast forward when Keith is gone. Looking forward to his thoughts and witty comments.
I am amazed that I continue to be amazed.

Marie
Certified Fan

Postby Marie » Mon Mar 29, 2010 2:51 pm

TV Newser is so excited, they even posted MSNBC's promo announcing Keith's return.

Newser says, "MSNBC tells us he'll be back for good now."

"For good." An excellent choice of expression!

http://www.mediabistro.com/tvnewser/msn ... 156615.asp

-Marie-

Return to “Keith Olbermann”