KO on SportsCenter 6pmE tomorrow 10/2/2018

Keith Olbermann related topics. This Forum combines all Olbermann threads from KeithOlbermann.Org. KO.O.
Marie
Certified Fan

KO on SportsCenter 6pmE tomorrow 10/2/2018

Postby Marie » Mon Oct 01, 2018 6:45 pm

You find out what someone is really like in "battle," and Olbermann is who you want to be in a foxhole with, Patrick said. "On the air, we had each others' backs," said Olbermann.
-David Goetzl: "Keith Olbermann, Dan Patrick still brothers long after ESPN's 'Big Show'"; MediaPost blog, 4-6-2012

Marie
Certified Fan

Re: KO on SportsCenter 6pmE tomorrow 10/2/2018

Postby Marie » Tue Oct 02, 2018 2:13 pm

Just a few minutes ago --
6 pm @sportscenter tonight will be co-anchored by Rip Van Winkle
https://twitter.com/KeithOlbermann/stat ... 8496481280

:grin:

-Marie-
You find out what someone is really like in "battle," and Olbermann is who you want to be in a foxhole with, Patrick said. "On the air, we had each others' backs," said Olbermann.
-David Goetzl: "Keith Olbermann, Dan Patrick still brothers long after ESPN's 'Big Show'"; MediaPost blog, 4-6-2012

Marie
Certified Fan

Postby Marie » Wed Oct 03, 2018 4:01 am

The other guy was Kevin Negandhi!

-Marie-

StevenHW

Postby StevenHW » Wed Oct 03, 2018 9:31 am

Had I known about this beforehand, I would have programmed it on my DVR!

Unfortunately, ESPN doesn't seem to keep recently past videos of SportsCenter on their website. :-(

Marie
Certified Fan

Postby Marie » Wed Oct 03, 2018 2:44 pm

StevenHW wrote:Had I known about this beforehand, I would have programmed it on my DVR!

Unfortunately, ESPN doesn't seem to keep recently past videos of SportsCenter on their website. :-(

It was fun, but he had to share the time with a lot of others -- and didn't get to do many highlights, which is what people really love to hear him do.

IIRC Keith had a contract signed (around mid-summer?) to appear on 20 more SCs before the end of the year. That still gives you plenty of opportunites, and if he keeps giving us a heads-up [-o< , I'll post any alerts here, so stay tuned!

-Marie-

Marie
Certified Fan

Postby Marie » Thu Oct 04, 2018 7:08 pm

He was back tonight, but only announced it an hour before, so I was the one who missed him this time. Gotta check his timeline more often. :-(

Let's face it -- he needs a regular show on a regular schedule.

-Marie-

Marie
Certified Fan

Postby Marie » Fri Oct 05, 2018 2:05 pm

That said, looks like he'll be back there tonight at 6 eastern! =D>
https://twitter.com/KeithOlbermann/stat ... 3032436736

-Marie-

Marie
Certified Fan

Postby Marie » Wed Oct 10, 2018 4:22 pm

Missed him last night.

Just have to check from now on, I guess.

Meanwhile, this from the Altoona (PA) Mirror --
On the rare nights when Keith Olbermann serves as host for SportsCenter my interest in watching the program rises.
http://www.altoonamirror.com/sports/201 ... -recovery/

-Marie-

Marie
Certified Fan

Postby Marie » Wed Oct 10, 2018 4:29 pm

StevenHW wrote:Unfortunately, ESPN doesn't seem to keep recently past videos of SportsCenter on their website. :-(

It's because of the highlights. They've always had trouble getting permission from the various teams, networks, etc., to put their content up on the site since the SportsCenter clips would serve as advertising for ESPN.

All they can feature on their site is original ESPN programming.

-Marie-

StevenHW

Postby StevenHW » Thu Oct 11, 2018 12:13 am

Looks like he was on again tonight (Wednesday, Oct. 10, 2018) at 6:00 pm Eastern, 3:00 pm Pacific. And since he only Tweeted about this only a couple of hours before the fact, I missed it again.

Marie is correct; Keith needs to have a regularly-scheduled show.

So, in the meantime, I’ll just program my DVR to ESPN every weekday afternoon at 3:00 pm Pacific (I live in California) and take my chances.

Marie
Certified Fan

Postby Marie » Thu Oct 11, 2018 2:38 am

StevenHW wrote:Looks like he was on again tonight (Wednesday, Oct. 10, 2018) at 6:00 pm Eastern, 3:00 pm Pacific. And since he only Tweeted about this only a couple of hours before the fact, I missed it again.

Marie is correct; Keith needs to have a regularly-scheduled show.

So, in the meantime, I’ll just program my DVR to ESPN every weekday afternoon at 3:00 pm Pacific (I live in California) and take my chances.

That sounds like a good strategy! [smilie=pdt_piratz_27.gif]

-Marie-

Return to “Keith Olbermann”