Jeffrey Epstein, of apparent suicide

Post deaths of well known public figures here
Marie
Certified Fan

Jeffrey Epstein, of apparent suicide

Postby Marie » Sat Aug 10, 2019 4:20 pm

Miami Herald editorial - excerpt:
THE VICTIMS of Epstein’s sexual abuse need to have the facts as to why he was allowed to do what he did to them with relative impunity. The public needs to know why law enforcement let him off so easily the first time and why he was allowed access to the tools and the opportunity to hang himself even though he was on suicide watch.

Jeffrey Epstein is dead. The truths of this awful case must not die with him.

https://www.bradenton.com/opinion/edito ... 44062.html

-Marie-
You find out what someone is really like in "battle," and Olbermann is who you want to be in a foxhole with, Patrick said. "On the air, we had each others' backs," said Olbermann.
-David Goetzl: "Keith Olbermann, Dan Patrick still brothers long after ESPN's 'Big Show'"; MediaPost blog, 4-6-2012

Marie
Certified Fan

Re: Jeffrey Epstein, of apparent suicide

Postby Marie » Tue Aug 13, 2019 2:46 pm

I was wondering how he did it. No one was saying. Now finally it's revealed that he hanged himself w/a bedsheet shortly after having been taken off suicide watch (WHY???)

Here's more, from folks not authorized to discuss (they're the only ones who will be telling us anything for the time being, while all the officials are busy pointing fingers at their colleagues) -

https://www.usnews.com/news/us/articles ... estigation

-Marie-
You find out what someone is really like in "battle," and Olbermann is who you want to be in a foxhole with, Patrick said. "On the air, we had each others' backs," said Olbermann.
-David Goetzl: "Keith Olbermann, Dan Patrick still brothers long after ESPN's 'Big Show'"; MediaPost blog, 4-6-2012

Return to “RIP”