Cordray vs Kucinich in OH governors' primary next Tues. 5/8

The price of apathy towards public affairs is to be ruled by evil men. (Plato)
Marie
Certified Fan

Cordray vs Kucinich in OH governors' primary next Tues. 5/8

Postby Marie » Tue May 01, 2018 1:31 pm

Competence and working within the system vs left wing populism.

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/04/29/us/p ... inich.html

IMO everyone should choose the former as represented by Richard Cordray. I've been voting for Cordray since he was a state rep and I've watched him make a success of everything he's turned his hand to, through dedication and diligence. That's the way government is supposed to work for the people.

Not thru endless fits and shocks, regardless of how exciting they might make the headlines. :x

-Marie-
You find out what someone is really like in "battle," and Olbermann is who you want to be in a foxhole with, Patrick said. "On the air, we had each others' backs," said Olbermann.
-David Goetzl: "Keith Olbermann, Dan Patrick still brothers long after ESPN's 'Big Show'"; MediaPost blog, 4-6-2012

Marie
Certified Fan

Re: Cordray vs Kucinich in OH governors' primary next Tues. 5/8

Postby Marie » Tue May 08, 2018 10:59 am

If you have an election today, please make time to VOTE!!!

-Marie-
You find out what someone is really like in "battle," and Olbermann is who you want to be in a foxhole with, Patrick said. "On the air, we had each others' backs," said Olbermann.
-David Goetzl: "Keith Olbermann, Dan Patrick still brothers long after ESPN's 'Big Show'"; MediaPost blog, 4-6-2012

Marie
Certified Fan

Cordray wins Ohio Dem primary!

Postby Marie » Wed May 09, 2018 12:41 am

Yay! =D>

Democrats have an eye toward November as Cordray wins Democratic nomination in Ohio governor’s race
By David Weigel
The Washington Post
5/8/2018

https://www.washingtonpost.com/powerpos ... cad9966706

-Marie-

Return to “Politics”