Seb Gorka joins unemployment line

The price of apathy towards public affairs is to be ruled by evil men. (Plato)
Marie
Certified Fan

Seb Gorka joins unemployment line

Postby Marie » Fri Aug 25, 2017 9:18 pm

One more useless Trump flunky whom we taxpayers won't have to support any more. =D>

http://thefederalist.com/2017/08/25/bre ... istration/

-Marie-
You find out what someone is really like in "battle," and Olbermann is who you want to be in a foxhole with, Patrick said. "On the air, we had each others' backs," said Olbermann.
-David Goetzl: "Keith Olbermann, Dan Patrick still brothers long after ESPN's 'Big Show'"; MediaPost blog, 4-6-2012

Slfriend79
Site Admin

Re: Seb Gorka joins unemployment line

Postby Slfriend79 » Sat Aug 26, 2017 1:33 pm

It doesn't matter... The biggest racist is still sitting behind the desk in the Oval Office. :evil:
"Laugh hard, run fast, be kind." - Peter Capaldi as the Twelfth Doctor (Twice Upon A Time)

Marie
Certified Fan

Re: Seb Gorka joins unemployment line

Postby Marie » Sat Aug 26, 2017 2:44 pm

Slfriend79 wrote:It doesn't matter... The biggest racist is still sitting behind the desk in the Oval Office. :evil:

Yeah, I agree, but Gorka was going out on Sunday shows and spreading Breitbart propaganda, which isn't good either. I have the impression Kelly's plan is to start at the edges of Trump's WH coterie and work his way inward, toward Jared and Ivanka, until all the deadwood is out of there, and surround Trump with people who actually know something.

Whether he's there long enough to do it is another question. Image

-Marie-
You find out what someone is really like in "battle," and Olbermann is who you want to be in a foxhole with, Patrick said. "On the air, we had each others' backs," said Olbermann.
-David Goetzl: "Keith Olbermann, Dan Patrick still brothers long after ESPN's 'Big Show'"; MediaPost blog, 4-6-2012

Return to “Politics”