GOP aborts 'reform' of Obamacare, right before vote

The price of apathy towards public affairs is to be ruled by evil men. (Plato)
Marie
Certified Fan

GOP aborts 'reform' of Obamacare, right before vote

Postby Marie » Fri Mar 24, 2017 5:18 pm

Republicans blame Democrats for failure (NOTE: during negotiations they stated they didn't NEED Dems!)

http://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-o ... SKBN16V149

-Marie-
You find out what someone is really like in "battle," and Olbermann is who you want to be in a foxhole with, Patrick said. "On the air, we had each others' backs," said Olbermann.
-David Goetzl: "Keith Olbermann, Dan Patrick still brothers long after ESPN's 'Big Show'"; MediaPost blog, 4-6-2012

Marie
Certified Fan

Re: GOP aborts 'reform' of Obamacare, right before vote

Postby Marie » Sat Mar 25, 2017 10:34 am

NBC reporter Bradd Jaffy tweets:

Drudge right now

-Marie-
You find out what someone is really like in "battle," and Olbermann is who you want to be in a foxhole with, Patrick said. "On the air, we had each others' backs," said Olbermann.
-David Goetzl: "Keith Olbermann, Dan Patrick still brothers long after ESPN's 'Big Show'"; MediaPost blog, 4-6-2012

Marie
Certified Fan

Postby Marie » Sat Mar 25, 2017 1:31 pm

When it came to the final healthcare push, Trump really put in the effort of a lunchtime.
-Glenn Thrush

-Marie-

Marie
Certified Fan

Postby Marie » Sat Mar 25, 2017 2:12 pm

One possible reason for bill's failure: The White House's approach to legislators.

-Marie

Marie
Certified Fan

Postby Marie » Sun Mar 26, 2017 4:09 pm

-Marie-

Marie
Certified Fan

Postby Marie » Mon Mar 27, 2017 8:35 am

From Maureen Dowd:

Dear Donald,

We’ve known each other a long time, so I think I can be blunt. . . .

You got played.

It took W. years to smash everything. You’re way ahead of schedule.

And I can say you’re doing badly because I’m a columnist and you’re not. Say hello to everybody, O.K.?

Sincerely, Maureen

:lol:

-Marie-

Marie
Certified Fan

Postby Marie » Tue Mar 28, 2017 7:16 pm

Trump da capo: Image

At WH tonight:
"I know that we're all going to make a deal on health care..That's such an easy one."

https://twitter.com/KeithOlbermann/stat ... 6460279808

-Marie-

Return to “Politics”