Election Day 2016

The price of apathy towards public affairs is to be ruled by evil men. (Plato)
Marie
Certified Fan

Re: Election Day 2016

Postby Marie » Fri Nov 11, 2016 5:54 am

Slfriend79 wrote:
Marie wrote:
dnkoa wrote:The best makeup money can buy can't conceal that Trump is a 70 year old lardass. I expect President Pence before the first term is out, which will actually be worse.

I agree, Pence would be worse; however, I expect Trump to last out his term, thanks to the miracle of modern medicine.

Think Cheney.

I think Pence will be running the show anyways. John Kasich said he was asked by Trump's people to be the VP nominee first, and was told he would be given the power and Trump would just be a figurehead.

I heard that, too. What a lazy lout.

-Marie-
You find out what someone is really like in "battle," and Olbermann is who you want to be in a foxhole with, Patrick said. "On the air, we had each others' backs," said Olbermann.
-David Goetzl: "Keith Olbermann, Dan Patrick still brothers long after ESPN's 'Big Show'"; MediaPost blog, 4-6-2012

dejapig
Site Admin

Postby dejapig » Sun Nov 13, 2016 1:19 pm

Trump is already trying out-Palin himself in the half-assed department... wanting to spend only 4 days a week in the White House and weekends at home in Trump Tower. Such dedication. :roll:
Be who you are & say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter & those who matter don't mind. --Dr. Seuss
Keith Olbermann rocks! --dejapig

Admin010

Postby Admin010 » Wed Jun 07, 2017 2:47 am

Today, legislative issues in America is for the most part about cash; with its religion of free enterprise. Here in the place where there is the free; as a matter of first importance cash guidelines and social motivation generally take a moment put. One approach to characterize religion is as an arrangement of convictions in light of a Higher Principle or Deity. On account of private enterprise, there is a whole conviction framework encouraging that nonstop monetary development is something worth being thankful for and this development is measured by how much cash is accessible (Gross National Product). Additionally, throughout recent decades the mantra of Corporate America has been: how much cash would we be able to make and this is how achievement is measured. It truly doesn't make a difference, to such an extent, if an item over years will make individuals wiped out, dirties the earth, or takes assets from an outside nation. All that really matters, is how much cash is coming in, this is the criteria for achievement or disappointment. To a limited extent, that is the reason we are battling with issues like a worldwide temperature alteration, corpulence and America's reliance upon pharmaceuticals for wellbeing.
Thanks& regards,
Angel anave
election equipment|ballot boxes

Return to “Politics”