President Trump

The price of apathy towards public affairs is to be ruled by evil men. (Plato)
Marie
Certified Fan

Mueller closes in...

Postby Marie » Sat Apr 07, 2018 8:46 am

Tell the truth, Donnie, if you want to survive.

-Marie-
You find out what someone is really like in "battle," and Olbermann is who you want to be in a foxhole with, Patrick said. "On the air, we had each others' backs," said Olbermann.
-David Goetzl: "Keith Olbermann, Dan Patrick still brothers long after ESPN's 'Big Show'"; MediaPost blog, 4-6-2012

Marie
Certified Fan

The beginning of the end

Postby Marie » Tue Apr 10, 2018 5:24 am

Between Mueller and the NY DA, I think they have it all covered now.

(Unless Interpol is also involved and they just haven't told us yet.)

FBI AGENTS RAIDED THE New York home and offices of President Donald Trump's longtime personal attorney Michael Cohen on Monday following a referral from Special Counsel Robert Mueller to the U.S. Attorney's Office for the Southern District of New York.

http://abc7.com/news/fbi-raids-home-off ... n/3320385/

-Marie-
You find out what someone is really like in "battle," and Olbermann is who you want to be in a foxhole with, Patrick said. "On the air, we had each others' backs," said Olbermann.
-David Goetzl: "Keith Olbermann, Dan Patrick still brothers long after ESPN's 'Big Show'"; MediaPost blog, 4-6-2012

Marie
Certified Fan

Re: The beginning of the end

Postby Marie » Mon Apr 16, 2018 6:46 pm

Armed with the argument that any of his "clients" who aren't relevant to the government's investigation have a right to attorney/client privilege, Michael Cohen went into court today to prevent federal authorities from walking away with all the files they seized in last Tuesday's raid. He also asserted that he shouldn't be required to disclose the identities of these irrelevant clients.

Judges Kimba Wood disagreed. Ultimately Cohen's attorney was forced to reveal the third (of a total of THREE!) clients Cohen has represented over the past two years:

SEAN HANNITY!

-Marie-

Slfriend79
Site Admin

Re: President Trump

Postby Slfriend79 » Tue Apr 17, 2018 8:48 am

:LMAO :happy :LMAO :happy :LMAO

Karma Strikes Again. [smilie=pdt_piratz_19.gif]
"Laugh hard, run fast, be kind." - Peter Capaldi as the Twelfth Doctor (Twice Upon A Time)

Marie
Certified Fan

Stiffs Melania on her birthday >:

Postby Marie » Thu Apr 26, 2018 4:49 pm

Trump too ‘busy’ to get Melania a gift for her birthday
By Natalie Musumeci
nypost.com
4/26/2018

PRESIDENT TRUMP ADMITTED in a phone interview by “Fox & Friends” on Thursday — his wife Melania’s birthday — that he didn’t have time to get her a gift.

When asked what he got the first lady for her 48th birthday, the commander-in-chief responded: “I better not get into that ’cause I may get in trouble.”

“Maybe I didn’t get her so much,” Trump said, before stumbling over his words, saying: “I tell you what — she has done … I got her a very beautiful card. You know, I’m very busy to be running around looking for presents, OK?”

“I got her a beautiful card and some beautiful flowers,” Trump said, as he touted the “fantastic job” Melania did in planning the state dinner honoring French President Emmanuel Macron and his wife, Brigitte, this week.

Trump spoke on “Fox & Friends” for about a half-hour Thursday morning.

“It’s Melania’s birthday, so I said, ‘Let’s do it [the interview] on Melania’s birthday,’ so happy birthday to Melania,” Trump said.

https://nypost.com/2018/04/26/trump-too ... -birthday/

-Marie-

Marie
Certified Fan

Trump's counter-event

Postby Marie » Tue May 01, 2018 10:16 am

Regarding the president's speech Saturday night --

-Marie-

Marie
Certified Fan

Trump limerick

Postby Marie » Mon May 14, 2018 12:47 pm

Found on Twitter:

-Marie-

Slfriend79
Site Admin

Re: Trump limerick

Postby Slfriend79 » Mon May 14, 2018 8:54 pm

Marie wrote:Found on Twitter:

LOL! :lol:
"Laugh hard, run fast, be kind." - Peter Capaldi as the Twelfth Doctor (Twice Upon A Time)

Marie
Certified Fan

Re: Trump limerick

Postby Marie » Tue May 15, 2018 6:15 am

Slfriend79 wrote:
Marie wrote:Found on Twitter:

LOL! :lol:

I only hope it turns out that way. All that Russian money in Cohen's slush account looks real bad for him. Add to that the Chinese contribution to Trump's golf course in Indonesia, I think the case against Trump is starting to come together, with or without collaboration w/the Ruskies in the election.

-Marie-

Marie
Certified Fan

Free press often muddles more than it clarifies

Postby Marie » Wed May 16, 2018 1:49 pm

Marie
Certified Fan

Re: The beginning of the end

Postby Marie » Tue May 22, 2018 4:52 pm

Marie wrote:Image

Between Mueller and the NY DA, I think they have it all covered now.

(Unless Interpol is also involved and they just haven't told us yet.)

FBI AGENTS RAIDED THE New York home and offices of President Donald Trump's longtime personal attorney Michael Cohen on Monday following a referral from Special Counsel Robert Mueller to the U.S. Attorney's Office for the Southern District of New York.

http://abc7.com/news/fbi-raids-home-off ... n/3320385/

Michael Cohen's business partner, Evgeny Freidman, agrees to cooperate as part of plea deal, reports the NYT
cnbc.com
5/22/2018

EVGENY FRIEDMAN, a business partner of Donald Trump lawyer Michael Cohen, has agreed to cooperate with prosecutors, the New York Times reported Tuesday. That cooperation could spell very bad news for Cohen, who is the subject of an ongoing criminal investigation by federal prosecutors in New York City.

The Times suggested that Freidman's cooperation "could be used as leverage to pressure Cohen to work with the special counsel," Robert Mueller, "examining Russian interference in the 2016 presidential election."

Freidman pleaded guilty Tuesday to evading taxes in court in Albany Court. He has managed taxi cabs for Cohen for years. At one point, Friedman was one of the largest operators of taxi medallions in New York City.

Friedman was arrested last June on charges that he and another business partner stole more than $5 million in state surcharges that are imposed on taxi rides in New York City; however, the amount of taxes he pleaded guilty to evading was much less than that, just $50,000.

Often in cases involving an agreement to cooperating with prosecutors, a defendant is allowed to plead guilty to a charge that is much less serious than the initial one lodged.

https://www.cnbc.com/2018/05/22/michael ... l-nyt.html

-Marie-

Return to “Politics”