President Trump

The price of apathy towards public affairs is to be ruled by evil men. (Plato)
Marie
Certified Fan

Re: Phoenix 'rally' 8/22/2017*

Postby Marie » Fri Sep 01, 2017 12:01 am

Marie wrote:The issues of dementia and fitness for office are now on every pundit's lips. What is being said behind closed doors?

Well, I got my answer:

He's so bananas, he attracts fruit flies. [-(

http://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing- ... -and-bully

-Marie-
You find out what someone is really like in "battle," and Olbermann is who you want to be in a foxhole with, Patrick said. "On the air, we had each others' backs," said Olbermann.
-David Goetzl: "Keith Olbermann, Dan Patrick still brothers long after ESPN's 'Big Show'"; MediaPost blog, 4-6-2012

Marie
Certified Fan

"See-through" border wall

Postby Marie » Sat Sep 02, 2017 2:03 am

Trump says he wants his 5-story wall to be "see-through." Good luck to any birds flying too low across our border.
Local feral cats won't have to hunt for food, just wait for dinner to fall right in front of them.

bird strike window imprint

-Marie-
You find out what someone is really like in "battle," and Olbermann is who you want to be in a foxhole with, Patrick said. "On the air, we had each others' backs," said Olbermann.
-David Goetzl: "Keith Olbermann, Dan Patrick still brothers long after ESPN's 'Big Show'"; MediaPost blog, 4-6-2012

Marie
Certified Fan

Fake News Trump slapped by Batman

Postby Marie » Mon Sep 04, 2017 6:02 am

I've mentioned to my DH many times that I wish a hand would come out of the sky and
slap Trump upside his head when he lies -- the hand representing God in my fantasy.

This is almost as good!

:lol:

-Marie-

Marie
Certified Fan

Re: President Trump

Postby Marie » Fri Sep 15, 2017 3:15 pm

"Pick up the pace, sonny; you still have the front yard to do before sundown or you may not get paid. (Heck, you may not get paid anyway!)"

#MowAmericaGreatAgain

-Marie-

Marie
Certified Fan

Postby Marie » Fri Sep 22, 2017 4:04 pm

"Dotard." Perfect! =D>

-Marie-

Marie
Certified Fan

Trump declares war on kneeling athletes

Postby Marie » Sun Sep 24, 2017 9:37 am

You can track the controversy on Keith's twitter. He's been blogging it pretty singlemindedly for the past day or so.

https://twitter.com/KeithOlbermann/

-Marie-

Marie
Certified Fan

Re: Trump declares war on kneeling athletes

Postby Marie » Sun Sep 24, 2017 10:44 pm

Marie wrote:You can track the controversy on Keith's twitter. He's been blogging it pretty singlemindedly for the past day or so.

https://twitter.com/KeithOlbermann/

Sooner or later a dishonest man will unconsciously betray his attitude toward the public:

-Marie-

Marie
Certified Fan

Postby Marie » Sun Oct 01, 2017 11:30 am

California billboard --

-Marie-

Marie
Certified Fan

Hamilton knew...

Postby Marie » Sun Oct 15, 2017 5:58 pm

Demagogues' aim is to throw the country into chaos, hoping they can grab power in the confusion.

-Marie-

Marie
Certified Fan

Cheat sheet for Trump

Postby Marie » Tue Oct 17, 2017 6:08 pm

Because he's still so confused about this --

-Marie-

Marie
Certified Fan

Trump retweets fake Twitter acct linked to Russia

Postby Marie » Wed Oct 18, 2017 6:59 pm

I think he misunderstands what "RT" means.

https://thinkprogress.org/trump-retweet ... ce=twitter

-Marie-

Marie
Certified Fan

Postby Marie » Sat Oct 21, 2017 2:44 pm

Trump takes credit for something he had nothing to do with:

(YOUR files will be coming out DURING your presidency, Donald.)

-Marie-

Marie
Certified Fan

Trump job approval 33%

Postby Marie » Mon Oct 30, 2017 10:49 pm

Trump breaking ratings records! Lowest ever!

https://twitter.com/GallupNews/status/9 ... 8672862208

-Marie-

Marie
Certified Fan

How Trump looks in Hillary pantsuits

Postby Marie » Sun Nov 12, 2017 1:28 pm

Let's face it: she does everything better.

https://twitter.com/KeithOlbermann/stat ... 3782823937

-Marie-

Return to “Politics”