Russian interference probes - UPDATES

News you want to discuss. Threads should start with a reference or fact. Straight opinion is better housed in "The Lounge" below.
Marie
Certified Fan

Re: Russian interference probes - UPDATES

Postby Marie » Sun Jun 25, 2017 6:04 am

Here it is. Russian agent Trump asks: Why didn't you stop me and my co-conspirators from committing high treason?
https://twitter.com/mhmck/status/878424348289372163

He always admits more than he meant to. :roll:

-Marie-
You find out what someone is really like in "battle," and Olbermann is who you want to be in a foxhole with, Patrick said. "On the air, we had each others' backs," said Olbermann.
-David Goetzl: "Keith Olbermann, Dan Patrick still brothers long after ESPN's 'Big Show'"; MediaPost blog, 4-6-2012

Marie
Certified Fan

Trump Jr tries to take the wrap, and daddy lets him

Postby Marie » Mon Jul 10, 2017 6:56 am

This is really poor. I knew Trump was a low down piece of crappola, but to let his son go out there and lie about who met the Ruskies -- does anybody believe this??? And will daddy visit DTJ--- in the Big House?

-Marie-
You find out what someone is really like in "battle," and Olbermann is who you want to be in a foxhole with, Patrick said. "On the air, we had each others' backs," said Olbermann.
-David Goetzl: "Keith Olbermann, Dan Patrick still brothers long after ESPN's 'Big Show'"; MediaPost blog, 4-6-2012

Marie
Certified Fan

Veselnitskaya & Goldstone: who are they?

Postby Marie » Tue Jul 11, 2017 3:19 am

RE Manifort, Kushner & Trump Jr's 2016 meeting w/the Russian lawyer in Trump Tower:

Natalia Veselnitskaya: 5 Fast Facts You Need to Know
https://heavy.com/news/2017/07/natalia- ... ok-photos/

Rob Goldstone: 5 Fast Facts You Need to Know
https://heavy.com/news/2017/07/rob-gold ... in-russia/

-Marie-

Marie
Certified Fan

Re: Trump Jr tries to take the wrap, and daddy lets him

Postby Marie » Tue Jul 11, 2017 1:16 pm

Why don't you have a seat over there, Don Jr.

https://twitter.com/Rodg3rDodg3r/status ... 9720442880

-Marie-

Marie
Certified Fan

Fox News Alert!

Postby Marie » Wed Jul 12, 2017 4:36 am

:LMAO on so many levels

-Marie-

Marie
Certified Fan

Postby Marie » Sun Jul 16, 2017 11:40 am

As a reminder of the kind of "strong leader" Trump admires and consorts with, here's a representation of the Russian journalists who've criticized Putin and have subsequently died under mysterious circumstances. No doubt Trump would like to see the same thing happen in the U.S.

-Marie-

Marie
Certified Fan

Postby Marie » Fri Jul 21, 2017 10:33 am

Trump appreciates having a pal like Hannity. (He'll throw him under the bus tomorrow or next week.)

-Marie-

Return to “What Story Are YOU Talking About?”