Russian interference probes - UPDATES

News you want to discuss. Threads should start with a reference or fact. Straight opinion is better housed in "The Lounge" below.
Marie
Certified Fan

Re: Russian interference probes - UPDATES

Postby Marie » Sun Jun 25, 2017 6:04 am

Here it is. Russian agent Trump asks: Why didn't you stop me and my co-conspirators from committing high treason?
https://twitter.com/mhmck/status/878424348289372163

He always admits more than he meant to. :roll:

-Marie-
You find out what someone is really like in "battle," and Olbermann is who you want to be in a foxhole with, Patrick said. "On the air, we had each others' backs," said Olbermann.
-David Goetzl: "Keith Olbermann, Dan Patrick still brothers long after ESPN's 'Big Show'"; MediaPost blog, 4-6-2012

Marie
Certified Fan

Trump Jr tries to take the wrap, and daddy lets him

Postby Marie » Mon Jul 10, 2017 6:56 am

This is really poor. I knew Trump was a low down piece of crappola, but to let his son go out there and lie about who met the Ruskies -- does anybody believe this??? And will daddy visit DTJ--- in the Big House?

-Marie-
You find out what someone is really like in "battle," and Olbermann is who you want to be in a foxhole with, Patrick said. "On the air, we had each others' backs," said Olbermann.
-David Goetzl: "Keith Olbermann, Dan Patrick still brothers long after ESPN's 'Big Show'"; MediaPost blog, 4-6-2012

Marie
Certified Fan

Veselnitskaya & Goldstone: who are they?

Postby Marie » Tue Jul 11, 2017 3:19 am

RE Manifort, Kushner & Trump Jr's 2016 meeting w/the Russian lawyer in Trump Tower:

Natalia Veselnitskaya: 5 Fast Facts You Need to Know
https://heavy.com/news/2017/07/natalia- ... ok-photos/

Rob Goldstone: 5 Fast Facts You Need to Know
https://heavy.com/news/2017/07/rob-gold ... in-russia/

-Marie-

Marie
Certified Fan

Re: Trump Jr tries to take the wrap, and daddy lets him

Postby Marie » Tue Jul 11, 2017 1:16 pm

Why don't you have a seat over there, Don Jr.

https://twitter.com/Rodg3rDodg3r/status ... 9720442880

-Marie-

Marie
Certified Fan

Fox News Alert!

Postby Marie » Wed Jul 12, 2017 4:36 am

:LMAO on so many levels

-Marie-

Marie
Certified Fan

Postby Marie » Sun Jul 16, 2017 11:40 am

As a reminder of the kind of "strong leader" Trump admires and consorts with, here's a representation of the Russian journalists who've criticized Putin and have subsequently died under mysterious circumstances. No doubt Trump would like to see the same thing happen in the U.S.

-Marie-

Marie
Certified Fan

Postby Marie » Fri Jul 21, 2017 10:33 am

Trump appreciates having a pal like Hannity. (He'll throw him under the bus tomorrow or next week.)

-Marie-

Marie
Certified Fan

Remember where you were when you heard...

Postby Marie » Thu Aug 03, 2017 11:26 pm

-Marie-

Marie
Certified Fan

In July, FBI seized records at Manafort's home in pre-dawn raid

Postby Marie » Wed Aug 09, 2017 1:06 pm

And here we thought the VA grand jury was all about Michael Flynn!

FBI raided former Trump campaign manager Manafort's home in July
By Sarah N. Lynch and Patricia Zengerle
August 9, 2017

WASHINGTON (Reuters) - FBI agents seized documents and other material last month at the Virginia home of Paul Manafort, President Donald Trump's former campaign manager, as part of a special counsel's probe into alleged Russian meddling in the 2016 U.S. presidential election, a spokesman for Manafort said on Wednesday.

The predawn raid was conducted at Manafort's home in the Washington suburb of Alexandria without advance warning on July 26, a day after Manafort had met with Senate Intelligence Committee staff members, the Washington Post reported, citing unidentified people familiar with the probe.

The search warrant was wide-ranging and FBI agents working with Robert Mueller, the special counsel named by the U.S. Justice Department in May to head the investigation, departed the home with various records, the Post said. Investigators were looking for tax documents and foreign banking records, the New York Times reported.

-Marie-

Marie
Certified Fan

Postby Marie » Fri Sep 01, 2017 7:51 pm

Breaking: Trump’s longtime aide Keith Schiller, who delivered Comey firing letter, tells people he has decided to leave WH

Mueller & Kelly are draining the swamp.

-Marie-

Marie
Certified Fan

Hey, Mr. President, here comes Wikileaks on steroids!

Postby Marie » Tue Sep 05, 2017 10:54 pm

Sometimes you get the Russian bear; sometimes the Russian bear gets (eats) you!

From the Independent-UK --
Russian politician says publicly, 'let's hit Trump with our Kompromat'
Claims made in explosive Trump Russia dossier, though unproven, have led many to speculate Kremlin could be holding sensitive information on former real estate mogul
By Lucy Pasha-Robinson
The Independent-UK
Tuesday Sept 5, 2017

ON STATE TV, a Russian politician has threatened to "hit Donald Trump with our Kompromat."

Speaking on Russia-24, Nikita Isaev, leader of the far-right New Russia Movement, said the compromising material should be released in retaliation for the closure of several Russian diplomatic compounds across the US.

When asked whether Russia has such material, Mr Isaev, who is also director of the Russian Institute of Contemporary Economics, replied: "Of course we have it!"

MORE: http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world ... 29966.html

-Marie-

Return to “What Story Are YOU Talking About?”