Countdown 12/14/09

KO.O. Stuff from 2009
MrsData

Countdown 12/14/09

Postby MrsData » Mon Dec 14, 2009 8:32 pm

God Joe Lieberman is an awful person :evil:

I saw the episode of Law & Order: SVU where a Beck/O'Reilly was blamed for one of his viewers was a child murderer. I say blame because he wasn't charged with anything. Spoiler alert! The killer was found not guilty (even though he was) because the Beck/O'Reilly character's fans were in the court room and they went batshit.

Beck, O'Reilly and Limbaugh were all mentioned by name in the episode by the ACLU lawyer who represented the killer. They must have hated that lol Dick Wolf is a REPUBLICAN, he went to school with W and donated to his campaign. He did the same to fellow republican/former Law & Order cast member Fred Thompson. So Bill-O is once again lying on his show. He is merely assuming Wolf is a liberal because the Law & Order franchise is on NBC.

Dick Wolf doesn't write every episode of the show because like most shows, he has a team of writers doing that for him. He's a showrunner. For the most part, his writers make sure to show a balanced view.

jwolfbauer
Certified Fan

Re: Countdown 12/14/09

Postby jwolfbauer » Mon Dec 14, 2009 9:55 pm

I just loved, let me say that again, I just loved Countdown tonight! =D> =D> =D> =D>
I don't normally watch Law and Order, but I will from now on. Keith when you used Goddam I almost fell out of my easy chair. I'm still laughing. Charlie my dog, who is smarter than all those Fox people agrees with me! =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D>
Charlie, by the way has an IQ larger than Bill O the clown.
In brightest day,
In blackest night,
No evil shall escape my sight.
Let those who worship evil’s might,
Beware my power: Green Lantern’s Light.
"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort & convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge & controversy."- MLK Jr.
'Those who make peaceful revolution impossible will make violent revolution inevitable.'" JFK

Slfriend79
Site Admin

Postby Slfriend79 » Mon Dec 14, 2009 11:26 pm

22 Million Emails?!?!? Yellow_Flash_Colorz_PDT_10

I love how he took it to Liz. =D> =D> =D>

Next the 'Teabaggers' are going to want the people they are protesting to serve them coffee and doughnuts. :roll:

Liberal MSM My :censor: . :LMAO :happy :LMAO

Bravo KO!!! :ola
"Laugh hard, run fast, be kind." - Peter Capaldi as the Twelfth Doctor (Twice Upon A Time)

GeminiDogg

Postby GeminiDogg » Mon Dec 14, 2009 11:35 pm

Now watch these three Asshats (Giant Head, Orly Limbaugh and Psycho) goes on a temper tanturm spree that KO is picking on them. Poor babies, Wanna cheese with that whine rats?
Neo-Clown slayer and 'KO' is my mutha Funkin' Dawg!!!

Marie
Certified Fan

Postby Marie » Tue Dec 15, 2009 12:58 am

Nazis convinced the German citizens that the people they were persecuting were the persecutors, so Hitler's followers said okay, exterminate them.

That's a little trick of the human mind that scares me. The victimizer paints himself as the victim, and people buy it because they identify with him and not "them."

You see absurd examples all around you. Democrats are trying to make it easier for members of the middle and working class to survive in a world where wealth is becoming more and more consolidated in just a few hands -- and whose rhetoric do the middle and working classes fall for? By and large, not the party that's trying to help them, but the party that protects the fat cats and war profiteers! Why? Because right now Republicans are more skilled at swaying people verbally.

It seems like every second or third generation, the populace loses its appreciation for the power of rhetoric and meaningful discussion. Very disheartening. Words can be liberating, or words can be a trap. The outcome of every human enterprise depends on our ability to wield words, to decode them, and to have a solid enough foundation in past political writing to know if a spiel is similar to one that's been foisted on people before -- maybe before we were born -- and what the upshot of subscribing to it was.

Superficial attention to how people are making their case has fateful consequences.

-Marie-
You find out what someone is really like in "battle," and Olbermann is who you want to be in a foxhole with, Patrick said. "On the air, we had each others' backs," said Olbermann.
-David Goetzl: "Keith Olbermann, Dan Patrick still brothers long after ESPN's 'Big Show'"; MediaPost blog, 4-6-2012

CandyCanes

Postby CandyCanes » Tue Dec 15, 2009 1:45 am

Wow, how was Lieberman the vice presidential candidate in 2000? He's an idiot.

Liz Cheney is even dumber.
:lol: @ Beck, O'Reilly, and Limbaugh.

What were the missing E-Mails about?

MrsData

Postby MrsData » Tue Dec 15, 2009 6:22 am

Law and Order's last episode involved the teabaggers, and a rightwinger who went after a group like ACORN. The Daily Show's Jason Jones has a recurring role as a rightwing talking head that likes to do ambush interviews and I find that funny considering the fact that Jason mocks those types of people on the TDS lol

Anyway, the writers of L & O don't support radical groups, left and right. The latter pisses off the Becks and O'Reillys of the world. Anyone who speaks against them is their enemy.

Return to “2009”