Where was Keith last night?

KO.O. Stuff from 2009
winterbabe

Where was Keith last night?

Postby winterbabe » Fri Dec 11, 2009 2:16 pm

Does anyone know why Keith wasn't on last night? I always worry that something happened to his father when he is not on.

Marie
Certified Fan

Re: Where was Keith last night?

Postby Marie » Fri Dec 11, 2009 5:00 pm

winterbabe wrote:Does anyone know why Keith wasn't on last night? I always worry that something happened to his father when he is not on.
Believe me, if anyone had any information like that, winterbabe, you wouldn't have to ask. A thread would appear in this space, filled with condolence messages.

Keith has said he always has more vacation time saved up than he can use. I'm guessing he takes a day or so whenever it's not too inconvenient (for the network, I mean -- it's always inconvenient for us that he's off!)

So if you don't see anything posted here, it's because there's no special news (that anyone is aware of). :-)

-Marie-
You find out what someone is really like in "battle," and Olbermann is who you want to be in a foxhole with, Patrick said. "On the air, we had each others' backs," said Olbermann.
-David Goetzl: "Keith Olbermann, Dan Patrick still brothers long after ESPN's 'Big Show'"; MediaPost blog, 4-6-2012

winterbabe

Postby winterbabe » Tue Dec 15, 2009 1:54 pm

Thanks for the reply Marie. I cannot believe that Keith has more vacation time than he used because he is hardly ever on a full week. (I know he has Fridays off when he is doing "Football Night In America."). I just hate when he isn't on "Countdown". My night is ruined! I have been writing to Countdown and asking for an autographed picture. Do you know if they ever give those out? By the way, I work in midtown Manhattan (not Rockefeller Center) so I am always looking around, hoping to spot K.O. somewhere. I would probably be too tongue-tied to say anything if I did actually see him.

Marie
Certified Fan

Postby Marie » Tue Dec 15, 2009 2:12 pm

Seems I've read one or two posts from people who received autographs. But it would be a matter of how soon his staff would read your request, and when he could get to it after that. Guess I can't answer that one for sure.

Maybe you could just give him a big thumbs-up or something like that if you see him. You're lucky to live in NY!

-Marie-
You find out what someone is really like in "battle," and Olbermann is who you want to be in a foxhole with, Patrick said. "On the air, we had each others' backs," said Olbermann.
-David Goetzl: "Keith Olbermann, Dan Patrick still brothers long after ESPN's 'Big Show'"; MediaPost blog, 4-6-2012

Keen4Keith

Postby Keen4Keith » Tue Dec 15, 2009 8:09 pm

Well, he's not on tonite, either.
Maybe it's because he can't stand reporting on the shit-sorry state of the health care bill. :?: :?: I guess he couldn't be blamed for that.

Marie
Certified Fan

Postby Marie » Wed Dec 16, 2009 1:16 am

Keen4Keith wrote:Well, he's not on tonite, either. . . .

Over at the DailyKos, he gave us a heads-up:
I'm off tonight tending to the more immediate health care issues. Howard [Dean] is on Countdown this evening.
http://www.dailykos.com/comments/2009/1 ... 8/446#c446

-Marie-

Keen4Keith

Postby Keen4Keith » Thu Dec 17, 2009 6:28 pm

Sounds like he was taking care of Dad?

Marie
Certified Fan

Postby Marie » Thu Dec 17, 2009 6:37 pm

Keen4Keith wrote:Sounds like he was taking care of Dad?
I would say so. If the issues were his, he'd be attending to them during the day, when offices are open.

-Marie-

Return to “2009”