TRMS 12/8/2009

KO.O. Stuff from 2009
Slfriend79
Site Admin

TRMS 12/8/2009

Postby Slfriend79 » Tue Dec 08, 2009 11:29 pm

Rachel really took it to this guy. =D> =D> =D>

"Laugh hard, run fast, be kind." - Peter Capaldi as the Twelfth Doctor (Twice Upon A Time)

Marie
Certified Fan

Re: TRMS 12/8/2009

Postby Marie » Wed Dec 09, 2009 12:13 am

Yeah, I'm glad she was tough! And he never did answer that question about race, even tho Rachel read it to him ans asked him to explain it at least 3 times.

-Marie-
You find out what someone is really like in "battle," and Olbermann is who you want to be in a foxhole with, Patrick said. "On the air, we had each others' backs," said Olbermann.
-David Goetzl: "Keith Olbermann, Dan Patrick still brothers long after ESPN's 'Big Show'"; MediaPost blog, 4-6-2012

Marie
Certified Fan

Postby Marie » Wed Dec 09, 2009 12:45 am

Ooh ooh! Rachel on Jimmy Fallon in a few minutes!

-Marie-
You find out what someone is really like in "battle," and Olbermann is who you want to be in a foxhole with, Patrick said. "On the air, we had each others' backs," said Olbermann.
-David Goetzl: "Keith Olbermann, Dan Patrick still brothers long after ESPN's 'Big Show'"; MediaPost blog, 4-6-2012

Marie
Certified Fan

Postby Marie » Wed Dec 09, 2009 1:20 am

LOL, Jimmy made punch from two 2-liter bottles of 7-Up and Hawaiian Punch, sherbet and half a bottle of vodka.

Meanwhile, Rachel was putting together an obscure 19th century milk punch, made with cognac, amber sweet rum, milk (possibly cream, she didn't get to say with Jimmy fooling around next to her) and nutmeg.

-Marie-

jwolfbauer
Certified Fan

Postby jwolfbauer » Mon Dec 14, 2009 8:58 pm

Way to go Rach! Jimmy lusts from afar! God I hope he is not charging people for this CRAP. Like praying to God won't help you. It certainly can't hurt. I'm still wondering what his wife looks like. He actually said he became a shrink to help hisself. Ah, I get it buy my book for $$ and it will cure your ills! He must have been a real sick puppy. Can't wait for the rewrite. ](*,) ](*,) ](*,) ](*,) ](*,) ](*,)
In brightest day,
In blackest night,
No evil shall escape my sight.
Let those who worship evil’s might,
Beware my power: Green Lantern’s Light.
"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort & convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge & controversy."- MLK Jr.
'Those who make peaceful revolution impossible will make violent revolution inevitable.'" JFK

Return to “2009”