Birther Wants President Obama Charged With Treason...

KO.O. Stuff from 2009
Slfriend79
Site Admin

Birther Wants President Obama Charged With Treason...

Postby Slfriend79 » Tue Dec 01, 2009 11:10 am

OMG. #-o

Walter Fitzpatrick: From Tea Party To Charging Obama With Treason

Mother Jones:

Tea-party style activism has taken some nutty turns before--the Hitler references, the Holocaust pictures. But Walter Fitzpatrick III may be about to push anti-Obama activism to new heights. On Tuesday, he plans to walk into the Monroe County courthouse in tiny Madisonville, Tennessee, and attempt to convince a local grand jury to indict the president on treason and fraud charges.

Fitzpatrick is one of those alternate-reality Americans who believe that Barack Obama is actually one Barry Soetoro, a man who is not an American citizen and thus ineligible to serve as president. Fitzpatrick claims that since March, he has been trying to get federal prosecutors in Tennessee to bring treason charges against the president. All that effort earned him, however, was a visit from the Secret Service.

Read the whole story: Mother Jones

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2009/12/0 ... 75043.html

I would love to be a fly on the wall when they laugh this idiot out of the Grand Jury room. :roll:
" I'm not scared of Hell. It's just Heaven for bad people." Peter Capaldi As The Twelfth Doctor - Heaven Sent

GeminiDogg

Re: Birther Wants President Obama Charged With Treason...

Postby GeminiDogg » Sun Dec 06, 2009 2:37 am

http://bp2.blogger.com/_L9CeR6ofOAA/RqsaVw1ClpI/AAAAAAAAB5U/feNmgx9O9ig/s1600-h/sp95.jpg
"Ho, ho, ho, ho! Obama Birthers is the cwaziest peoples! Ho, ho, ho, ho!" :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Neo-Clown slayer and 'KO' is my mutha Funkin' Dawg!!!

Return to “2009”