If you can't pronounce it...

Keith Olbermann Stuff For 2008
Marie
Certified Fan

If you can't pronounce it...

Postby Marie » Wed Dec 10, 2008 4:52 pm

I know a lot of people have a problem spelling Keith's last name, but here's a new approach to pronouncing it, LOL!

From a columnist in Uganda --

BY THE LAST Friday towards election day, 192 media houses, including mainstream media like The Washington Post, New York Times and MSNBC TV had all endorsed Obama as their candidate, compared to just 82 for McCain. And to me, this was a problem.

I got the impression the media were outrightly biased in favour of a candidate of their choice. For example, Fox News Network, which endorsed McCain’s candidature had its talk-show host, Bill O’Rilley, an ultra conservatist, openly rebuke Obama and his policies, while on the other hand, Keith Olbermann (pronounced Obaman) of MSNBC campaigned for Obama. . . .
http://www.newvision.co.ug/D/8/459/663871

:grin:

-Marie-
You find out what someone is really like in "battle," and Olbermann is who you want to be in a foxhole with, Patrick said. "On the air, we had each others' backs," said Olbermann.
-David Goetzl: "Keith Olbermann, Dan Patrick still brothers long after ESPN's 'Big Show'"; MediaPost blog, 4-6-2012

Return to “2008”