Keith Olbermann Stuff For 2008
Marie
Certified Fan

Can anyone explain this to me?

Postby Marie » Wed Dec 03, 2008 4:56 pm

It must relate to some film I haven't seen:
http://olbermannindestructible.ytmnd.com/

-Marie-
You find out what someone is really like in "battle," and Olbermann is who you want to be in a foxhole with, Patrick said. "On the air, we had each others' backs," said Olbermann.
-David Goetzl: "Keith Olbermann, Dan Patrick still brothers long after ESPN's 'Big Show'"; MediaPost blog, 4-6-2012

misslindagene

Re: Can anyone explain this to me?

Postby misslindagene » Wed Dec 03, 2008 6:16 pm

Have no clue...but hope he wasn't shooting at KO.

Cpt. m00fin-san

Postby Cpt. m00fin-san » Wed Dec 03, 2008 7:47 pm

XD That made me lawl.

It looks like a testament to KO always being right and Bill-O always being wrong. Either way, it's nice to know I'm not the only nerdy person who likes KO. :grin:

Now I wonder if Keith frequents YTMND...
"...this country has never succeeded in moving forward without first cleansing itself of its mistaken past."
-Keith Olbermann

Marie
Certified Fan

Postby Marie » Wed Dec 03, 2008 10:24 pm

It's called "Olbermann is indestructible." So it's definitely depicting a battle between the two.

I thought maybe the characters/costumes on which their heads are superimposed might be recognizable to somebody. Probably inspired by a couple of action characters.

-Marie-
You find out what someone is really like in "battle," and Olbermann is who you want to be in a foxhole with, Patrick said. "On the air, we had each others' backs," said Olbermann.
-David Goetzl: "Keith Olbermann, Dan Patrick still brothers long after ESPN's 'Big Show'"; MediaPost blog, 4-6-2012

dejapig
Site Admin

Postby dejapig » Wed Dec 03, 2008 10:26 pm

I thought it might be from a Bollywood film. "Keith" looks pretty "tanned." Yellow_Flash_Colorz_PDT_02
Be who you are & say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter & those who matter don't mind. --Dr. Seuss
Keith Olbermann rocks! --dejapig

Trekkie

Postby Trekkie » Wed Dec 03, 2008 10:44 pm

Marie wrote:I thought maybe the characters/costumes on which their heads are superimposed might be recognizable to somebody. Probably inspired by a couple of action characters.

O'Reilly's head is on top of footage of Captain Picard when he was blasting Borg with a tommy gun in Star Trek:First Contact.

I know 'cause of the white tux.
Tenth Doctor:
"I'm the Doctor and you're in the biggest Library in the universe. Look me up." - Forest Of The Dead

"This is my timey-wimey detector. Goes 'ding' when there's stuff." - Blink

Marie
Certified Fan

Postby Marie » Thu Dec 04, 2008 12:25 am

Good, that solves half the mystery. Thanks, Trekkie!

-Marie-

Return to “2008”