Talk shows that We Want to See Keith On

Keith Olbermann Stuff For 2008
MrsData

Talk shows that We Want to See Keith On

Postby MrsData » Wed Nov 26, 2008 1:03 pm

OK, if he can go the View and survive, then make a pie on Martha Stewart's show, why can't stop he by the Daily Show? It's time to "clear the air" between him and Jon. Although I don't believe Jon has resentment or ill feelings towards him. He's had his critics on the show before like that jackass Bill Kristol.

He doesn't have to dance but it's about time he makes an appearance on Ellen's show especially since she praised him for his Special Comment on Prop. 8 and would gladly welcome him. His first appearance cannot be any worse then Chris Matthews :lol:

Stephen Colbert has been talking a lot about him lately, so he must make his second appearance to counter act the "smack talk" that Colbert has been dishing out.
Last edited by MrsData on Sun Nov 30, 2008 10:32 am, edited 1 time in total.

AaronCT

Re: Talk shows that We Want to See Keith On

Postby AaronCT » Wed Nov 26, 2008 1:06 pm

How about Hannity and Colmes?

It would look something like this.
:red :argue :tear :shutup :shake :slap :out

:)
"Overcome the angry by non-anger; overcome the wicked by goodness; overcome the miser by generosity; overcome the liar by truth." ~The Buddha

"Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience." ~Mark Twain

dejapig
Site Admin

Postby dejapig » Wed Nov 26, 2008 1:13 pm

Thanks, but no thanks!
Be who you are & say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter & those who matter don't mind. --Dr. Seuss
Keith Olbermann rocks! --dejapig

Marie
Certified Fan

Postby Marie » Wed Nov 26, 2008 1:41 pm

I want to see him put on his best party manners, go on The Factor, and kill Bill O'Reilly with kindness. :lol:

Poor Bill-O would be sitting there afterwards going, "What just happened?" :-s

-Marie-
You find out what someone is really like in "battle," and Olbermann is who you want to be in a foxhole with, Patrick said. "On the air, we had each others' backs," said Olbermann.
-David Goetzl: "Keith Olbermann, Dan Patrick still brothers long after ESPN's 'Big Show'"; MediaPost blog, 4-6-2012

NancyB
Spaz

Postby NancyB » Wed Nov 26, 2008 2:35 pm

I would love to see him on Ellens show.

I heard Colmes is quitting, so it would be Hannity and "cookie cutter faux news moron" show.

AaronCT

Postby AaronCT » Wed Nov 26, 2008 2:38 pm

NancyB wrote:I would love to see him on Ellens show.

I heard Colmes is quitting, so it would be Hannity and "cookie cutter faux news moron" show.

In other words they don't plan on making any real changes then. :) ;)
"Overcome the angry by non-anger; overcome the wicked by goodness; overcome the miser by generosity; overcome the liar by truth." ~The Buddha

"Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience." ~Mark Twain

Marie
Certified Fan

Postby Marie » Wed Nov 26, 2008 2:41 pm

Colmes didn't function as much more than a doorstop anyway. Where, oh where, can they ever find another flunky of his calibre?

-Marie-
You find out what someone is really like in "battle," and Olbermann is who you want to be in a foxhole with, Patrick said. "On the air, we had each others' backs," said Olbermann.
-David Goetzl: "Keith Olbermann, Dan Patrick still brothers long after ESPN's 'Big Show'"; MediaPost blog, 4-6-2012

Cpt. m00fin-san

Postby Cpt. m00fin-san » Wed Nov 26, 2008 2:54 pm

I had no idea there was any bad blood between Keith and Jon. I'd kind of figured they'd make good friends...
"...this country has never succeeded in moving forward without first cleansing itself of its mistaken past."
-Keith Olbermann

Marie
Certified Fan

Postby Marie » Wed Nov 26, 2008 2:59 pm

Cpt. m00fin-san wrote:I had no idea there was any bad blood between Keith and Jon. I'd kind of figured they'd make good friends...

Don't know how they feel about each other, actually. There is some speculation that Jon is mad at Keith for Keith's negative coverage of Jon's hosting skills at the Oscars. But who knows?-- it's been quite a while, and holding grudges takes a lot of energy.

Anyway, you can read more here:
viewtopic.php?p=121289#p121289

-Marie-

misslindagene

Postby misslindagene » Wed Nov 26, 2008 4:08 pm

AaronCT....too funny and too true

NancyB
Spaz

Postby NancyB » Thu Nov 27, 2008 11:29 pm

Marie wrote:
Cpt. m00fin-san wrote:I had no idea there was any bad blood between Keith and Jon. I'd kind of figured they'd make good friends...

Don't know how they feel about each other, actually. There is some speculation that Jon is mad at Keith for Keith's negative coverage of Jon's hosting skills at the Oscars. But who knows?-- it's been quite a while, and holding grudges takes a lot of energy.

Anyway, you can read more here:
viewtopic.php?p=121289#p121289

-Marie-

I doubt thats it, Keith wasnt the only one in America who had negative things to say about his hosting job.

Karen'sKeithie

Postby Karen'sKeithie » Sat Nov 29, 2008 10:01 pm

Well, I had no problems with Jon's hosting the Oscars; Whoopie on the other hand...

I'd like to see him on with Larry King. Of course, in my neck of the woods, the compete against each other, but... :whistle:

BUT, PLEASE GOD,NO OPRAH! [-X
"As for our common defense, we reject as false the choice between our safety and our ideals...These ideals still light the world and we will not give them up for expedience's sake."
GOBAMA!!

Return to “2008”