Keith To Be On Martha Stewart's Show On Monday...

Keith Olbermann Stuff For 2008
Slfriend79
Site Admin

Keith To Be On Martha Stewart's Show On Monday...

Postby Slfriend79 » Sat Nov 22, 2008 12:08 am

"Laugh hard, run fast, be kind." - Peter Capaldi as the Twelfth Doctor (Twice Upon A Time)

Marie
Certified Fan

Re: Keith To Be On Martha Stewart's Show On Monday...

Postby Marie » Sat Nov 22, 2008 1:10 am

I think she's going to love him -- they're both so meticulous.
One line from the episode description caught my eye --

8)

-Marie-
You find out what someone is really like in "battle," and Olbermann is who you want to be in a foxhole with, Patrick said. "On the air, we had each others' backs," said Olbermann.
-David Goetzl: "Keith Olbermann, Dan Patrick still brothers long after ESPN's 'Big Show'"; MediaPost blog, 4-6-2012

Mule Skinner Blues

Postby Mule Skinner Blues » Sat Nov 22, 2008 1:18 am

Oh Dear God! RUN KEITH! RUUUUN! :grin:
"Rule 17: Don't turn your back on bears, men you have wronged or the dominant turkey during mating season."
- Dwight Schrute

Marie
Certified Fan

Postby Marie » Sat Nov 22, 2008 1:51 am

Now, Blues, he's used to fending off hungry women by now! :-)

-Marie-
You find out what someone is really like in "battle," and Olbermann is who you want to be in a foxhole with, Patrick said. "On the air, we had each others' backs," said Olbermann.
-David Goetzl: "Keith Olbermann, Dan Patrick still brothers long after ESPN's 'Big Show'"; MediaPost blog, 4-6-2012

stretchdogg

Postby stretchdogg » Sat Nov 22, 2008 8:56 am

I'm betting appearances such as this are a result of the new contract. KO is making the big bucks now, so perhaps a PR company is involved, or maybe just NBC... trying to get him "out there" more... grow the potential audience, so to speak.

MrsData

Postby MrsData » Sat Nov 22, 2008 9:11 am

Well Rachel was on Martha's show this month, she mixed a drink. I'm personally afraid of Martha she seems a like a total control freak and if you go off-script or improv :shock: She's so uptight that her going off would be sight to behold and be scared of :lol:

Can we please see Keith on Ellen's show? He won't try all "handsy" on her...unlike Chris :lol:

misslindagene

Postby misslindagene » Sat Nov 22, 2008 2:30 pm

Forget pumpkin pie...I'll have some Olbermann with whipped cream....in fact, skip the whole holiday dinner!

Annlindgk

Postby Annlindgk » Sat Nov 22, 2008 11:36 pm

Believe it or not, none of the local stations here in Las Vegas are carrying Martha's show this season!

However, if you're in the same situation as I am and you get the Fine Living Channel, they are carrying it on a one-day delay. so Keith's appearance should air on Tuesday. Of course, it's on Fine at 5 p.m. Pacific time, which means that I have to watch the live feed of Countdown on my dinky bedroom TV while taping Martha on the set that can get channel 353, but it should be worth it! Actually, I'll have to do this Monday and Tuesday, so that I can see Stephen Colbert's Martha appearance as well...two nights of Martha are enough to tax my stamina. (Sigh.)

Marie
Certified Fan

Postby Marie » Sat Nov 22, 2008 11:40 pm

Annlindgk, do you ever get the feeling you've got too dang much "appointment TV"? I sure do!

Thank goodness for the number of shows that now post clips or full episodes online, so it's not as critical to see them in real time as it once was.

-Marie-

Uniquennmc04

Postby Uniquennmc04 » Sun Nov 23, 2008 11:56 am

THIS IS ODD AND FUNNY, AFTER KEITH O. MADE AN APPEARANCE ON THE VIEW SOMEONE ON YOUTUBE.COM WAS SHOCKED AND MENTIONED KEITH OLBERMANN ON THE VIEW, WHATS NEXT THE MARTHA STEWART SHOW, AND THEY WERE RIGHT! HUH, WHAT ARE THE ODDS? :-s

Marie
Certified Fan

Postby Marie » Sun Nov 23, 2008 7:41 pm

LOL, that IS funny!

Incidentally, Dan Patrick just revealed (on the Sunday football show) why KO is paying Martha a visit -- it's the promote the Sunday Night Football Cookbook to fight hunger.
http://www.amazon.com/NBC-Sunday-Night- ... 639&sr=1-1

Good man, Keith!

-Marie-

misslindagene

Postby misslindagene » Sun Nov 23, 2008 8:01 pm

That's what I thought too Marie.

misslindagene

Postby misslindagene » Sun Nov 23, 2008 8:02 pm

Also, KO looked great tonight.

Slfriend79
Site Admin

Postby Slfriend79 » Sun Nov 23, 2008 8:25 pm

Marie wrote: Incidentally, Dan Patrick just revealed (on the Sunday football show) why KO is paying Martha a visit -- it's the promote the Sunday Night Football Cookbook to fight hunger.http://www.amazon.com/NBC-Sunday-Night- ... 639&sr=1-1

Good man, Keith! -Marie-

Or :-k ...The cast of FNIA drew straws to see who would promote the book on Martha's show and Keith drew the short straw. :dwink
"Laugh hard, run fast, be kind." - Peter Capaldi as the Twelfth Doctor (Twice Upon A Time)

SusieQ
Site Admin

Postby SusieQ » Sun Nov 23, 2008 8:32 pm

Faith Hill wrote it with John Madden. Is this the Faith Hill who is a country singer? Anyhow, I will be getting that book. Good cause for sure.
The modern conservative is engaged in one of man's oldest exercises in moral philosophy; that is, the search for a superior moral justification for selfishness.
-John Kenneth Galbraith

A conservative is a man with two perfectly good legs, who, however, has never learned to walk forward.
-Franklin D. Roosevelt

Return to “2008”