Desperately seeking Keith , kind of

Keith Olbermann Stuff For 2008
plumcreek2

Desperately seeking Keith , kind of

Postby plumcreek2 » Sat Nov 15, 2008 5:30 pm

Can anyone help me find the audiobook of Truth and Consequences? I have tried EVERYWHERE and all i get is
"not currently available". ](*,) Thanks.

NancyB
Spaz

Re: Desperately seeking Keith , kind of

Postby NancyB » Sat Nov 15, 2008 7:11 pm

Try ebay?

Marie
Certified Fan

Re: Desperately seeking Keith , kind of

Postby Marie » Sat Nov 15, 2008 8:48 pm

It's out of print.

If price is no object, you can get a Kindle edition (download to your desktop, then tranfer to your Kindle) for 10 bucks, but you will need a Kindle device to read it on, at a mere $359!

For folks with moths flying out of their pockets, another option is to get on Amazon's waiting list and let them notify you when a new overstock or good used one comes in. You can set your own criteria as to condition and price here:
http://s1.amazon.com/exec/varzea/preord ... sr=&colid=

Also, I've just discovered there are AUDIO eBooks in a variety of formats, but this is way over my head. Maybe someone else can explain it. Anyway, I don't know if "Truth & Consequences" is available as an audio eBook but at least it doesn't sound like the kind of thing a service could run out of!

I don't see anything on eBay at present -- surprisingly, not even "The Big Show" in audio format! There used to tons of those around, but so many Keith fans out there now.

-Marie-
You find out what someone is really like in "battle," and Olbermann is who you want to be in a foxhole with, Patrick said. "On the air, we had each others' backs," said Olbermann.
-David Goetzl: "Keith Olbermann, Dan Patrick still brothers long after ESPN's 'Big Show'"; MediaPost blog, 4-6-2012

Return to “2008”