Ratings???

Keith Olbermann Stuff From 2007 and Earlier
Supradrew

Ratings???

Postby Supradrew » Wed Jan 02, 2008 12:33 pm

Does anyone have any idea whether the double Sunday night/Monday night fooyball swap has made any positive ratings changes? I personaly love the 2 new teams. The Sunday night pre-show is Awesome. And not just because of Kieth. But, I do think that Chris is Collinsworthless tho! I especialy like Tony Cornhieser as the #3 guy on monday too. :grin:
“The enemy isn’t conservatism. The enemy isn’t liberalism. The enemy is bullshit." —Lars-Erik Nelson, political columnist
Don't forget folks. My tongue is firmly planted in my cheek. These days we cant take anything too seriously. :)

stretchdogg

Re: Ratings???

Postby stretchdogg » Thu Jan 03, 2008 2:22 am

Don't take this as gospel, but I thinkg NBC's ratings are up and that ESPN's are down slightly on Mondays. I know NBC has won Sunday nights with football, but not sure that is saying all that much. I have no fondness for the ESPN bunch. Kornheiser is out of place, and the Mother Ship persists in force feeding the audience Pardon the Interruption and other ESPN signature BS (little sports updates etc.). Show the darn game and drop the fluff. NBC's presentation is much nicer, IMHO. Football Night in America doesn't get into heavy sponsor mentions until it's almost over. Personnel is much better, although I could do with a little less of the players. KO works great with Costas.

TimidOne

Re: Ratings???

Postby TimidOne » Thu Jan 03, 2008 3:30 am

Up until the Christmas lull - when KO was on leave - the ratings had been skyrocketing. Don't think we'll get a good assessment again until next week. Sunday Night Football certainly has given Countdown a bump up. :grin:
"These times require more than a good soldier, they require a wise leader"
Senator Joe Biden - 8/23/08

Return to “2007”