I Don't Like Mondays..

Keith Olbermann Stuff From 2007 and Earlier
Lauralu

I Don't Like Mondays..

Postby Lauralu » Mon Dec 17, 2007 8:12 pm

Is Keith going to start taking Monday's off? 8-[ Do you think his football gig leaves him too tuckered to C/D? I had a strong feeling he wouldn't be on tonite. Alison is great, but no one packs a punch like KO.

Marie
Certified Fan

Re: I Don't Like Mondays..

Postby Marie » Mon Dec 17, 2007 8:22 pm

He was on TV 6 times in 2 days last week -- plus last night's football coverage. He deserves a break!

Last year around this time he and Katy were out getting a tree. Maybe that's what they're doing.

-Marie-

Lauralu

Postby Lauralu » Mon Dec 17, 2007 8:32 pm

Ah, heck, Marie, I know he deserves a break. I just so look forward to watching him and always a more than a bit disappointed when there's a sub.

CapitalL

Postby CapitalL » Mon Dec 17, 2007 8:38 pm

I agree, I was disappointed, too. I prefer Allison as a sub, though. I wish she hadn't straightened her hair - she even seemed more subdued with the new look - it just doesn't seem like her. All the same, I miss Keith :-(

Early Blake

Postby Early Blake » Mon Dec 17, 2007 9:56 pm

Hmmm Lou Dobbs wasn't on either, I wonder if there is something they're not telling us. J/K! I wish he'd give up the sport stuff on concentrate on news.

Olbermann_owns_Billo

Postby Olbermann_owns_Billo » Mon Dec 17, 2007 9:58 pm

heh yeah, he has a ~50% chance of not showing up on monday .. sigh

stretchdogg

Postby stretchdogg » Tue Dec 18, 2007 12:38 am

Hang on guys, NFL regular season is over in two more weeks. If KO wants to do sports, it's ok by me and I will just deal with the absences. I'm still hoping he shows up in some form, on DP's radio show in March. DP now allows his flunkie to speak on the air... in limited form... but there is no catchy name for him yet... and he's no 'Phil the Showkiller.'

Countdownfan2007

Postby Countdownfan2007 » Tue Dec 18, 2007 3:51 pm

Yeah I have no problem with KO doing sports. Of course I deal with it by flipping on the TV..I dunno why.
I am back & here to stay..I hope.

justme2

Postby justme2 » Thu Dec 20, 2007 3:37 pm

CapitalL wrote:I agree, I was disappointed, too. I prefer Allison as a sub, though. I wish she hadn't straightened her hair - she even seemed more subdued with the new look - it just doesn't seem like her. All the same, I miss Keith :-(

Hmmm -- I know that some of the hair products that African-American women use to help condition their hair have some pretty nasty chemicals -- could the new look have something to do with trying to minimize contact with those products to avoid harming her unborn baby? That just popped in my mind last night...straightening the hair just requires an hour or so with the straightening iron, and it's likely the MSNBC makeup folks that do all the hard work... :?
"Mr. Bush, you do not own this country!" -- Keith Olbermann, 1/2/07

I support Pretty Bird Woman House

Return to “2007”