Global Citizen Concert starts at 3pm Eastern

Anything Progressive, Radio or Television: Rachel Maddow, Randi Rhodes, The Daily Show ,The Colbert Report, Real Time, Bill Maher
Marie
Certified Fan

Global Citizen Concert starts at 3pm Eastern

Postby Marie » Sat Sep 23, 2017 4:53 pm

LIBERALS, THIS IS FOR YOU!

A chance to become acquainted with the needs of people all over the world and how you can get involved. PLUS MUSIC!

MSNBC will broadcast the Global Citizen Concert today from 3pm through 10pm (I'm assuming some of this will be a rebroadcast of the afternoon's events).

I'm watching now and it's really great!

-Marie-
You find out what someone is really like in "battle," and Olbermann is who you want to be in a foxhole with, Patrick said. "On the air, we had each others' backs," said Olbermann.
-David Goetzl: "Keith Olbermann, Dan Patrick still brothers long after ESPN's 'Big Show'"; MediaPost blog, 4-6-2012

Marie
Certified Fan

Re: Global Citizen Concert starts at 3pm Eastern

Postby Marie » Sat Sep 23, 2017 7:37 pm

Stevland Hardaway Morris is performing right now, but he doesn't mind if the president calls him "Little Stevie." :wink:

-<Marie-
You find out what someone is really like in "battle," and Olbermann is who you want to be in a foxhole with, Patrick said. "On the air, we had each others' backs," said Olbermann.
-David Goetzl: "Keith Olbermann, Dan Patrick still brothers long after ESPN's 'Big Show'"; MediaPost blog, 4-6-2012

Marie
Certified Fan

Postby Marie » Sat Sep 23, 2017 11:02 pm

They sure had a beautiful day for it. Wish I'd-a been there.

-Marie-

Marie
Certified Fan

Postby Marie » Sat Sep 23, 2017 11:06 pm

Here are all the musical acts and some of the speeches, posted on YouTube.

https://www.youtube.com/results?sp=EgII ... tizen+2017

-Marie-

Return to “Progressive Media”