MTP Daily worth watching for once!

Anything Progressive, Radio or Television: Rachel Maddow, Randi Rhodes, The Daily Show ,The Colbert Report, Real Time, Bill Maher
Marie
Certified Fan

MTP Daily worth watching for once!

Postby Marie » Thu Oct 06, 2016 5:16 pm

Stop the presses! Guess who endorsed Hillary, right there on the air with Chuck Toddd -----

Michael-fricking-Chertoff!

Says he regrets wasting all that time in the 1990s doing "gotcha" investigations against the Clintons, when we should have spent it researching actual threats like al Qaeda.

Says he formed a strong respect for Hillary after 9/11 witnessing her dedication and calm stability as a senator.

This was nothing less than a full throated endorsement, not a wimpy little never-Trump remark. Chertoff is a total Hillary convert as a result of his experience with her.

-Marie-
You find out what someone is really like in "battle," and Olbermann is who you want to be in a foxhole with, Patrick said. "On the air, we had each others' backs," said Olbermann.
-David Goetzl: "Keith Olbermann, Dan Patrick still brothers long after ESPN's 'Big Show'"; MediaPost blog, 4-6-2012

Slfriend79
Site Admin

Re: MTP Daily worth watching for once!

Postby Slfriend79 » Thu Oct 06, 2016 6:16 pm

Wow. [smilie=redcolorz3_pdt_20.gif]
"Laugh hard, run fast, be kind." - Peter Capaldi as the Twelfth Doctor (Twice Upon A Time)

Marie
Certified Fan

Re: MTP Daily worth watching for once!

Postby Marie » Thu Oct 06, 2016 6:23 pm

Slfriend79 wrote:Wow. [smilie=redcolorz3_pdt_20.gif]

Yeah, I keep hearing people like her better on the job than as a candidate. Guess this is one really good example!

-Marie-
You find out what someone is really like in "battle," and Olbermann is who you want to be in a foxhole with, Patrick said. "On the air, we had each others' backs," said Olbermann.
-David Goetzl: "Keith Olbermann, Dan Patrick still brothers long after ESPN's 'Big Show'"; MediaPost blog, 4-6-2012

Return to “Progressive Media”