New creepy commentator on MSNBC

Anything Progressive, Radio or Television: Rachel Maddow, Randi Rhodes, The Daily Show ,The Colbert Report, Real Time, Bill Maher
Marie
Certified Fan

New creepy commentator on MSNBC

Postby Marie » Tue Oct 04, 2016 4:59 pm

This woman makes my skin crawl. Torpedoed any hope of a reasonable discussion. WHERE DID THEY FIND HER???

Carrie Sheffield. :-&

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Carrie_Sheffield

-Marie-
You find out what someone is really like in "battle," and Olbermann is who you want to be in a foxhole with, Patrick said. "On the air, we had each others' backs," said Olbermann.
-David Goetzl: "Keith Olbermann, Dan Patrick still brothers long after ESPN's 'Big Show'"; MediaPost blog, 4-6-2012

StevenHW

Re: New creepy commentator on MSNBC

Postby StevenHW » Tue Oct 04, 2016 8:39 pm

She wrote for The Washington Times? And defends The Tea Party? No wonder she makes your skin crawl! :shock:

Marie
Certified Fan

Postby Marie » Tue Oct 04, 2016 11:50 pm

StevenHW wrote:She wrote for The Washington Times? And defends The Tea Party? No wonder she makes your skin crawl! :shock:

So surprised to see someone like her on MSNBC who isn't representing a candidate, like Kellyanne, for example.

It was, I'm pretty sure, this harpy's debut. I watch every day and have never seen her. Who brought her aboard -- Morning Joe?

After I posted the OP I typed her name into the Twitter search field, just to see if other viewers were reacting like I was. They were! Hopefully it's her first and LAST visit!

-Marie-
You find out what someone is really like in "battle," and Olbermann is who you want to be in a foxhole with, Patrick said. "On the air, we had each others' backs," said Olbermann.
-David Goetzl: "Keith Olbermann, Dan Patrick still brothers long after ESPN's 'Big Show'"; MediaPost blog, 4-6-2012

Marie
Certified Fan

Postby Marie » Thu Oct 13, 2016 3:59 am

Add Kristin Welker to the creepy list.

I've been annoyed for months by her tendency to put a negative spin on any positive story concerning the Clinton campaign -- but this one tops all previous examples:

Bill posts a sweet anniversary tweet --

Welker accuses him of trying to "shift the narrative." (And will the media please let go of "narratives" once and for all? Because this is exactly the kind of rote crap that "narratives" lead to.)

http://shareblue.com/msnbc-reporter-acc ... narrative/

-Marie-

Return to “Progressive Media”